Summer Seasonal 2019 - Front Desk Receptionist Summer 2019
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Handling check-ins and check-outs.
- Handling cash and credit card transactions.
- Reviewing guest accounts to make sure the charges are correct.
- Controlling the room assignments.
- Assisting with guest enquiries.
- Answering both in-house and outside calls.
- Communicating with other departments to yield smooth daily operation.
- Responding to emails.
- Handling room reservations.
- Assisting Concierge, Bellman, and Driver when necessary.
- Passionate about hospitality service.
- Previous hospitality experience is a plus.
- Professional attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Japanese is a must, and ability to speak a second language ( especially English, Cantonese, or Mandarin ) is a plus.
- 1 April 2019 to 30 November 2019, with the potential to extend, availability of work dependent.
- Around 40 hours per week.
- Roster will be made based on hotel occupancy, and we may ask you to work more or less hours and days.
- May require working on graveyard shift when overnight front desk receptionist is off.
- ¥1,200 - 1,250 per hour.
- 25% overtime rate for over 80 hours worked in a 2 week pay period.
- 25% late night work rate for work between 10pm and 5am.
- Each of our accommodations is subsidised to bring you housing at an affordable price.
- Singles, twin shares (doubles for couples), triple to hexa shares in a range of locations to suit a variety of budgets.
- Receive your pay every 2 weeks.
- Most local employers pay monthly which can leave you eating into your savings at the start of the season.
Potential Sponsorship in the Future
- For the best performing seasonal staff, Ki Niseko will want you back and we would like to sponsor you for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria).
Interested in being a part of our team?
Please send your resume and cover letter via post or email below.
Address: HTM K.K HR Department
91-1 Aza Yamada Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun Hokkaido 044-0081