Winter Season - Bell Attendant
Start Date: Early December 2022
Below is a brief description of what you would be doing on a day to day basis:
- Greeting guests upon arrival.
- Acting as doorman, greeting anyone coming into the hotel and assisting with carrying skis/snowboards, luggage, etc.
- Liaising with Front Desk to ensure readiness for arrivals.
- Offering luggage assistance and deliver guest luggage to the room upon arrival.
- Retrieving luggage from the guest room for departures.
- Storing and keeping track of guest luggage and handling luggage courier service requests.
- Picking up and dropping off guests to the local Welcome Center bus stop.
- Delivering items to rooms upon request.
- Manage car parking control.
- Assisting Ski Valet and Driver positions when necessary.
- Previous hospitality experience is a plus.
- Valid Driver’s Licence in Japan is a plus.
- Passionate about hospitality service.
- Professional attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- English is a must, and ability to speak a second language (esp. Japanese, Cantonese, Mandarin, or Thai) is a plus.
- ¥1,300 - ¥1,400 per hour.
- 25% overtime rate for hours worked above prescribed working hours for the month.
- 25% late night work rate for work between 10pm and 5am.
- Early December to late March. Exact dates to be announced closer to the season.
- We start our staff with training to give you all you need to know about working for Ki Niseko.
- Potential to extend contract, availability of work dependent.
- Generally 5 days per week, around 40 hours per week
- This is likely to be higher during peak season (including some weeks where you may be required to work 6 days) and a little quieter during the start and ends of the season.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season lift pass is offered.
- Opportunity to upgrade to an All Mountain season lift pass at a reduced rate.
- For those of you who do not require a lift pass, you will be offered a bonus payment of ¥20,000.
- Each of our accommodations is subsidised to bring you housing at an affordable price.
- Singles, twin shares (doubles for couples) and quad shares in a range of locations to suit a variety of budgets.
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts available on bookings made by staff at Niseko Central, Ki Niseko and Skye Niseko and also all HTM services including Kumo Restaurant, An Dining, GoSnow lessons, YamaSport rentals and Ryko and Ki Spa.
Free Ski or Snowboard Lessons & Workshops
- Free ski/snowboard group lessons & workshops (availability dependent).
Potential Visa Sponsorship in the Future
- For the best performing seasonal staff, we will want you back and can potentially sponsor a working visa for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria).