Summer Season - An Dining Chef de Partie/Senior CDP/Sous ChefApply Now
Start Date: 01 June 2023 (flexible)
- Hands on food preparation and cooking at a workstation.
- Prepare dishes according to our concept.
- Creating ‘specials’ with Chef.
- Maintaining a sanitary and neatly arranged workstation.
- Maintaining a high standard of personal hygiene and cleanliness.
- Passionate about hospitality service.
- Experience working as a cook and understands how a successfully kitchen operates.
- Punctual, professional attitude with courteous and friendly manner.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Basic English or Japanese language skills.
- Applicants must hold a work-eligible visa.
- 01 June to 22 Oct 2023 (flexible), with the potential to extend.
- 10-40 hours per week (as little or as much as you want).
- ¥1,700 - 2,400 per hour (dependent on position level and ability)
- 25% overtime rate
- 25% late night work rate for work between 10pm and 5am
- Free meal provided while on shift.
- Summer seasonal accommodation can be provided at a very low rate in Kutchan if you have a vehicle, or in Hirafu (approx. 20 min walk to work). Enquire for more details.
Interested in being a part of our team?
Please email your simple resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0136 55 5577.