Front Desk Supervisor Year Round
Main responsibilities would include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist Front Desk Manager to ensure the smooth day to day operation of front office which includes front desk, bell desk, driver, and ski valet.
- Act as Duty Manager.
- Train front office staff and provide a high quality of service to the guests.
- Coach and counsel the front office entry level staff.
- Minimum 2 year front office experience.
- Passionate about hospitality service.
- Professional attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Fluent spoken and written Japanese and business level spoken and written English.
- 40 hours per week.
- 119 days off per year.
- 10 days annual leave after 6months of joining the company.
- from 3 to 3.6 million yen plus lift pass, depending on experience and language abilities.
- Health, Social, and Employment Insurance.
- Staff accommodation is available at an affordable price.
- Free ski/snowboard group lessons (availability dependent)
If you want to work in a dynamic and successful company and enjoy all that Niseko - Hokkaido has to offer, please contact Ki Niseko's Careers Team, with your CV and cover letter.
Note: Please include a photograph of yourself with your resume.