Front Office Staff Year RoundApply Now
Ki Niseko is seeking world-class Front Office Staff to undertake front desk, concierge and bell duties.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- General duties of Front Desk, Concierge, and Bell Desk.
- Passionate about hospitality.
- Professional attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Fluent spoken and written Japanese.
- Conversational spoken and written English.
- Valid Japanese Driver's license (preferred).
- 40 hours per week (Including night shifts).
- 9 hours per day (1 hour break).
- 119 days off per year.
- 10 days annual leave after 6 months of joining the company.
- 2,500,000 yen to 2,900,000 yen
- Health, Social, and Employment Insurance.
- Staff accommodation is available at an affordable price.
- Lift pass.
- Free ski/snowboard group lessons (availability dependent).
- Ski/snowboard rental at a discounted rate.