Summer Seasonal 2020 - Housekeeper Summer 2020
Join us for the 2020 Summer season!
Main responsibilities would include but are not limited to the followings:
- Clean guest rooms, onsen, and public area.
- Previous housekeeping experience.
- Passionate about hospitality service.
- Professional attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Valid working visa.
- 1st June 2020 to 31 October 2020, with the potential to extend, availability of work dependent.
- Around 30 hours per week.
- Roster will be made based on hotel occupancy, and we may ask you to work more or less hours and days.
- ¥1,200 - 1,250 per hour.
- 25% overtime rate for over 80 hours worked in a 2 week pay period.
- 25% late night work rate for work between 10pm and 5am.
- Each of our accommodations is subsidised to bring you housing at an affordable price.
- Singles, twin shares (doubles for couples), triple to hexa shares in a range of locations to suit a variety of budgets.
- Receive your pay every 2 weeks.
- Most local employers pay monthly which can leave you eating into your savings at the start of the season.
Potential Sponsorship in the Future
- For the best performing seasonal staff, Ki Niseko will want you back and we would like to sponsor you for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria).
Interested in being a part of our team?
Please send your resume and cover letter via post or email below.
Address: HTM K.K. HR Department
91-1 Aza Yamada Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun Hokkaido 044-0081