Summer Season - HousekeeperApply Now
Start Date: 01 June 2023 (flexible)
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Cleaning Guest rooms, onsen, and public areas.
- Bedmaking for in-house Guests and new arrivals.
- Replenishing Guest amenities in rooms and public areas.
- Notifying supervisor of any issues in rooms or the hotel.
- Reporting maintenance issues.
- Receiving supply deliveries.
- Assisting Guests when necessary.
- Other general tasks in the hotel.
- Passionate about hospitality service.
- Previous housekeeper experience is a plus.
- Team player with a professional attitude.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic English or Japanese language skills.
- Early July to late October 2023 (flexible)
- 10-40 hours per week (as much as the candidate wants to work).
- ¥1,400 to ¥1,600 per hour (based on experience and skill).
- Summer seasonal accommodation can be provided at a very low rate (enquire for more details)
- Available in Kutchan if you have a vehicle, or in Hirafu (approx. 20 min walk to work)
Interested in being a part of our team?
Please email your simple resume to: email@example.com or call 0136 55 5577.