Internship Winter 2017-18Apply Now
Internship positions available at Ki Niseko over the Winter of 2017!
- Housekeeper: Clean guest rooms, onsen area, and public space.
- Room Inspector: Conduct the room inspection after housekeeper cleans the room to ensure the cleanliness of the room meets the hotel standard.
- Front Desk Receptionist: Handle check in and check out. Handle cash and credit card transactions. Assist any inquires from the guest. Answer phone calls, in house calls and outside calls.
- Bell Attendant: Offer luggage assistance and deliver guest luggage to the room upon arrival. Retrieve luggage from the guest room upon departure. Storing guest luggage. Ensure the guest luggage is handled with care.
- Facilitate the maintenance of Front Office and Housekeeping standards by covering additional shifts as required.
- Support the Front Office and Housekeeping team by carryout administrative tasks as directed.
- Ensure an effective knowledge of Ki Niseko is maintained by reviewing shift logs and memos, transferring all necessary information from shift to shift and attending team briefings, meetings and training sessions.
- Complete as necessary Incident reporting on all major issues or occupational health and safety matters and major guest complaints/issues.
- A sound working knowledge of HTM policies, operating procedures and service standards.
- Telephone manner and customer service skills to professionally and courteously respond to a culturally diverse range of customers
- Able to prioritise and organise work independently to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated attention to detail and the ability accurately handle cash and monetary transactions.
- Knowledge and skills to undertake the role of Rooms Division Internship
- Ability to handle difficult queries and customers in a calm and positive manner.
- Computer operating skills
- Employment Period: November to April (Please apply by August)
- Pay rate: ¥786
- Staff Accommodation: available, ¥17,000 per month
- Location: Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan
- Working Hours: average 40 hours per week (5x 8 hour shifts)
- You must be attending a university course (Bachelor or Masters) to be eligible for intern visa sponsorship
- Your university course must have an internship requirement
- You must be available over the specified dates (November to April)