Ki Niseko Concierge Supervisor Year RoundApply Now
Main responsibilities would include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist Concierge Manager to ensure the smooth day to day operation of Concierge.
- Train Concierge staff and provide high quality of service to the guests.
- Minimum 2 year front office experience.
- Passionate about hospitality service.
- Professional attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Native English, some Japanese an advantage.
- 40 hours per week.
- 119 days off per year.
- 10 days annual leave after 6months of joining the company.
- from 3.5 to 4 million yen plus lift pass, depending on experience and language abilities.
- Health, Social, and Employment Insurance.
- Staff accommodation is available at an affordable price.
If you want to work in a dynamic and successful company and enjoy all that Niseko - Hokkaido has to offer, please contact Ki Niseko's Careers Team, with your CV and cover letter.