Overnight Front Desk Receptionist Year RoundApply Now
Main responsibilities would include but are not limited to the followings.
- Handle check in and check out.
- Handle cash and credit card transactions.
- Review departures to make sure the guest account charges are correct.
- Review arrivals and control the room assignments, and prepare for guest requests.
- Roll over the date in Property Management System.
- Prepare necessary daily reports.
- Assist any kind of inquires from the guests.
- Answer phone calls, in house calls and outside calls.
- Respond to emails.
- Communicate with morning staff for any hand over.
- Handle emergency situation and contact Manager on Duty.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bilingual (Japanese and English)
- Previous hospitality experience is a plus
- Passionate about hospitality and service
- Professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Valid Japanese Driver's license
- 40 hours per week
- 9 hours per day (1 hour break)
- 119 days off per year
- 10 days annual leave after 6 months of joining the company
- 2,500,000 yen to 2,900,000 yen
- Health, Social, and Employment Insurance
- Staff accommodation is available at an affordable price
- Lift pass
- Free ski/snowboard group lessons (availability dependent)
- Ski/snowboard rental at discounted rate