Overnight Front Desk Receptionist Year RoundApply Now
Main responsibilities would include but are not limited to the following:
- Handle check-ins and check-outs.
- Handle cash and credit card transactions.
- Review departures to make sure the guest account charges are correct.
- Review arrivals and control the room assignments, and prepare for guest requests.
- Roll over the date in Property Management System.
- Prepare the necessary daily reports.
- Assist any kind of inquiries from the guests.
- Answer phone calls, in-house and external calls.
- Respond to emails.
- Communicate with morning staff for any hand over.
- Handle emergency situations and contact Manager on Duty.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Bilingual (Japanese and English).
- Previous hospitality experience is a plus.
- Passionate about hospitality and service.
- Professional attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Valid Japanese Driver's license.
- 40 hours per week.
- 9 hours per day (1 hour break).
- 119 days off per year.
- 10 days annual leave after 6 months of joining the company.
- 2,500,000 yen to 2,900,000 yen.
- Health, Social, and Employment Insurance.
- Staff accommodation is available at an affordable price.
- Lift pass.
- Free ski/snowboard group lessons (availability dependent).
- Ski/snowboard rental at a discounted rate.