Winter Season - Ski Valet
Start Date: early December
- Greeting the Guests and send them off with first class service.
- Storing and retrieving skis, snowboards and boots at the designated racks when Guests leave their equipment at the valet.
- Giving the Guests weather, resort and snow tips and any other relevant information to add value to the Guest's stay.
- Ensuring guests' belongings are kept safe and handled with care.
- Assist with the return of YamaSport rental equipment to provide a seamless rentals experience for the Guests.
- Ensuring the ski valet area is kept tidy, snow cleared properly and securely locked up at the end of the day.
- Assisting the Bell Attendant and other areas of the hotel when necessary.
- Passionate about hospitality service.
- Previous hospitality experience is a plus.
- Professional attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy conversing with Guests.
- Enjoy working on your feet in a fast moving environment.
- Team player.
- English is a must, and ability to speak a second language is a plus.
- ¥1,300 - ¥1,400 per hour
- 25% overtime rate for hours worked above prescribed working hours for the month.
- 25% late night work rate for work between 10pm and 5am.
- Early December to late March. Exact dates to be announced closer to the season.
- We start our staff with training to give you all you need to know about working for Ki Niseko.
- Potential to extend contract, availability of work dependent.
- Generally 5 days per week, around 40 hours per week
- This is likely to be higher during peak season (including some weeks where you may be required to work 6 days) and a little quieter during the start and ends of the season.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season lift pass is offered.
- Opportunity to upgrade to an All Mountain season lift pass at a reduced rate.
- For those of you who do not require a lift pass, you will be offered a bonus payment of ¥20,000.
- Each of our accommodations is subsidised to bring you housing at an affordable price.
- Singles, twin shares (doubles for couples) and quad shares in a range of locations to suit a variety of budgets.
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts available on bookings made by staff at Niseko Central, Ki Niseko and Skye Niseko and also all HTM services including Kumo Restaurant, An Dining, GoSnow lessons, YamaSport rentals and Ryko and Ki Spa.
Free Ski or Snowboard Lessons & Workshops
- Free ski/snowboard group lessons & workshops (availability dependent).
Potential Visa Sponsorship in the Future
- For the best performing seasonal staff, we will want you back and can potentially sponsor a working visa for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria).