Winter Season - Housekeeper
Start Date: Early December
- Cleaning Guest rooms, onsen, and public areas.
- Bedmaking for in-house Guests and new arrivals.
- Replenishing Guest amenities in rooms and public areas.
- Notifying supervisor of any issues in rooms or the hotel.
- Reporting maintenance issues.
- Receiving supply deliveries.
- Assisting Guests when necessary.
- Other general tasks in the hotel.
- Passionate about hospitality service.
- Previous housekeeper experience is a plus.
- Professional attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- ¥1,300 - ¥1,400 per hour
- 25% overtime rate for hours worked above prescribed working hours for the month.
- 25% late night work rate for work between 10pm and 5am.
- Early December to late March. Exact dates to be announced closer to the season.
- We start our staff with training to give you all you need to know about working for Ki Niseko.
- Potential to extend contract, availability of work dependent.
- Generally 5 days per week, around 40 hours per week
- This is likely to be higher during peak season (including some weeks where you may be required to work 6 days) and a little quieter during the start and ends of the season.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season lift pass is offered.
- Opportunity to upgrade to an All Mountain season lift pass at a reduced rate.
- For those of you who do not require a lift pass, you will be offered a bonus payment of ¥20,000.
- Each of our accommodations is subsidised to bring you housing at an affordable price.
- Singles, twin shares (doubles for couples) and quad shares in a range of locations to suit a variety of budgets.
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts available on bookings made by staff at Niseko Central, Ki Niseko and Skye Niseko and also all HTM services including Kumo Restaurant, An Dining, GoSnow lessons, YamaSport rentals and Ryko and Ki Spa.
Free Ski or Snowboard Lessons & Workshops
- Free ski/snowboard group lessons & workshops (availability dependent).
Potential Visa Sponsorship in the Future
- For the best performing seasonal staff, we will want you back and can potentially sponsor a working visa for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria).