Winter Season - Shuttle Bus Driver
Start Date: 28 November, 2023
- Driving the Guest shuttle.
- Greeting guests, answering questions and ensuring they are safely transported.
- Conducting daily vehicle inspections.
- Snow clearing of vehicles and around the hotel entrance.
- Cleaning of vehicles interior and exterior.
- Assistance at Ski Valet, Bell or other areas within the hotel when required.
- International Driving Permit with category D stamp (Medium or Heavy Rigid) OR
- Japanese driving licence with medium-size Chugata or higher designation.
- Reliable, punctual person, confident in their driving skills.
- Winter & on-snow driving experience with passenger-carrying vehicles.
What you'll be driving:
Toyota Coaster 29-seater bus; 4 litre diesel; rear wheel drive; max. weight 5,500kg.
- ¥1,800 - ¥1,900 per hour.
- 25% overtime allowance for hours worked above prescribed working hours for the month.
- 25% late night allowance for work between 10pm and 5am.
- 28 Nov 2023 - 7 Apr, 2024.
- Paid training at the start of the season.
- Generally 5 days per week, around 40 hours per week.
- Hours will vary through the season depending on business levels with less hours at the start and end of the season and occasional overtime work during peak periods.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season pass with an option of upgrading to All Mountain at an additional cost.
- If you do not need a pass, you will be offered a bonus payment of ¥20,000.
Subsidised Accommodation and Staff Shuttle
- Subsidised staff accommodation available in Hirafu starting from ¥5,000 per month quad share, ¥15,000 twin share (or double for couples) with all utilities and WiFi included.
- Free Staff shuttle available to Kutchan Town for shopping.
Free Ski & Snowboard Lessons
- Great for first-timers and beginners - free ski/snowboard group lessons with GoSnow (dependent on availability.)
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts on stays, restaurants, rentals, massages and more with HTM operated businesses.
Future opportunities in Niseko with the company
- For the best performing seasonal staff, we will want you back and can potentially sponsor a working visa for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria). Full-time career options are also available.