Luxury Private Transfers
Enjoy the journey with the full service Cool Star Limousine.
Your chauffeur will be waiting for you arrival lobby upon your arrival at New Chitose Airport, holding a sign with your name on it.
Cool Star Limousine
Enjoy an on-board entertainment system, mini bar, iPad, WIFI, and amenities, as well as a personal attendant to serve Hokkaido-made beverages while you enjoy the scenic landscape en route to Ki Niseko.
Cool Star seats 6 people comfortably with luggage, or up to 9 people comfortably without luggage.
Child Seats are free of charge, but must be pre-booked. Child seats are recommended for children under 6 years old. Coolstar's Limousine can be fitted with a maximum of 2 child seats.
Please note if there is a large amount of luggage, Coolstar may arrange a baggage car at an additional cost.
Supermarket Stop for one hour at a supermarket in Kutchan town is offered free of charge (outward trip only). If you wish to stop for more than an hour it will cost an additional fee. Please note this service must be pre-booked and en route.
Service Rates (December 2019 -March 2020) New Chitose Airport <-> Ki Niseko (one-way) ¥ 96,000
*Drinks Included: Beer, White Wine, Apple Juice, Coffee (Hot&Iced), Green Tea, Kelp Tea and Water.
- Book Now
Terms & Conditions
- This booking service is exclusive to Ki Niseko accommodation guests.
- Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance. Availability is limited. Guests are encouraged to book at least 2 weeks in advance.
- Cancellation or changes 14 days to 8 days prior to the dispatch of the vehicle will incur a 20% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation or changes 7 days to 24 hours prior to the dispatch of the vehicle will incur a 30% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation or changes 24 hours prior to the dispatch of the vehicle will incur a 50% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation or changes after dispatch of the vehicle will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- If guests are late for the scheduled departure time by more than 30 minutes, the service will be cancelled. However, this is not applied in case of weather disruption, arrival delay of aircraft, natural disaster or other unavoidable circumstances.