Grandpapa's original traditional Swiss cheese fondue course dinner is an homage to Kutchan's sister city of St. Moritz, Switzerland. Book a course for a Japanese take on a European tradition.
Telephone: +81 (0) 136 23 2244
Address: 163 Aza-Yamada, Kutchan 044-0081
English Speaking: Yes
English Menu: Yes
Credit Card Accepted: Yes
Vegetarian Options: Yes
Open: Winter only 18:00-22:00
Seating Time: 19:00
Reservations are required and can only be taken for Cheese Fondue Dinner Course (¥4,000), which includes soup, a meat dish, cheese fondue with bread, vegetables, potatoes and meatballs, and dessert.
Reservations must be made directly with the restaurant. Click here to proceed to the Grandpapa booking website.
- This is an exclusive booking service to Ki Niseko accommodation guests.
- Booking requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Booking requests made less than 72 hours in advance must be made with a credit card guarantee and a contactable cell phone.
- Bookings must be confirmed by Guests directly with Grandpapa (contact details above) one day prior.
- The booking will be cancelled if the guest does not contact the restaurant directly one day prior.
- A booking is deemed confirmed after submission of this request and confirmation by the restaurant.
- If you decide to cancel or make changes after submission of this booking, you may be charged for cancellation if the booking has been accepted and confirmed by the restaurant.
- In the case of cancellations, changes or no show which incur cancellation charges by the restaurant, Ki Niseko reserves the right to charge your credit card on file a 100% of the charge as applied by the restaurant.
- Cancellation charges for cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the seating time (including no-shows): ¥4,000 per person.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows (5 minutes after seating or pickup time).
- If guests have not arrived more than 15 minutes after their booking time, the booking will be cancelled.