Grandpapa's original traditional Swiss cheese fondue course dinner is an homage to Kutchan's sister city of St. Moritz, Switzerland. Book a course for a Japanese take on a European tradition.
Telephone: +81 (0) 136 23 2244
Address: 163 Aza-Yamada, Kutchan 044-0081
English Speaking: Yes
English Menu: Yes
Credit Card Accepted: Yes
Vegetarian Options: Yes
Open: Winter only 18:00-22:00
Seating Time: 19:00
Reservations are required and can only be taken for Cheese Fondue Dinner Course (¥4,000), which includes soup, a meat dish, cheese fondue with bread, vegetables, potatoes and meatballs, and dessert.
- This is an exclusive booking service to Ki Niseko accommodation guests.
- Booking requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Booking requests made less than 72 hours in advance must be made with a credit card guarantee and a contactable cell phone.
- Bookings must be confirmed by Guests directly with Grandpapa (contact details above) one day prior.
- The booking will be cancelled if the guest does not contact the restaurant directly one day prior.
- A booking is deemed confirmed after submission of this request and confirmation by the restaurant.
- If you decide to cancel or make changes after submission of this booking, you may be charged for cancellation if the booking has been accepted and confirmed by the restaurant.
- In the case of cancellations, changes or no show which incur cancellation charges by the restaurant, Ki Niseko reserves the right to charge your credit card on file a 100% of the charge as applied by the restaurant.
- Cancellation charges for cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the seating time (including no-shows): ¥4,000 per person.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows (5 minutes after seating or pickup time).
- If guests have not arrived more than 15 minutes after their booking time, the booking will be cancelled.
Please fill in the form below to send your request to our concierge service. If you are unable to see the form, please email email@example.com with details of your request.