Fresh fish sourced from Tsukiji Market in Tokyo and the finest Hokkaido produce.
Telephone: +81 (0) 136 44 3444
Address: 80-2 Hondori, Niseko 048-1502
Style: Seafood & Sushi
Location: Niseko Town
English Speaking: No
English Menu: Yes
Credit Card Accepted: Yes
Vegetarian Options: No
Open: Year round
Winter bookings only for ¥10,800 or ¥16,200 per person Omakase Set (usually sashimi, seafood salad, hairy crab, savoury custard, seasonal seafood items, rice, miso soup & dessert).
NOTE: Hanayoshi is not located within the village and will require either a car or taxi transfer to Niseko town.
- This is an exclusive booking service to Ki Niseko accommodation guests.
- Booking requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Booking requests made less than 72 hours in advance must be made with a credit card guarantee and a contactable cell phone.
- A booking is deemed confirmed after submission of this request and confirmation by the restaurant.
- If you decide to cancel or make changes after submission of this booking, you may be charged for cancellation if the booking has been accepted and confirmed by the restaurant.
- In the case of cancellations, changes or no show which incurs cancellation charges by the restaurant, Ki Niseko reserves the right to charge your credit card on file a 100% of the charge as applied by the restaurant.
- Cancellation charges for cancellations less than 72 hours prior to the seating time (including no-shows): ¥10,000 per person.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
- If guests have not arrived more than 15 minutes after their booking time, the booking will be cancelled.
Please fill in the form below to send your request to our concierge service. If you are unable to see the form, please email email@example.com with details of your request.