Okonomiyaki and Teppanyaki Using the Best Hokkaido Fresh Produce.
Telephone: Kabuki 1 - 0136 21 2233 / Kabuki 2 - 0136 21 2121
Address: Kabuki 1 - 170-26, Aza Yamada, Kutchan 044-0081 / Kabuki 2 - 170-25, Aza Yamada, Kutchan 044-0081
Style: Japanese B-gourmet
English Speaking: Yes
English Menu: Yes
Credit Card Accepted: Yes
Vegetarian Options: Yes
Open: Winter only
17:00-22:00 (Last order 21:30)
Kabuki 1 offers ‘do-it yourself’ okonomiyaki and a wide variety of teppanyaki.
Kabuki 2 is a chef served teppanyaki. Watch their skillful ‘Iron Chef’ prepare your dinner right before your eyes.
Please indicate if you wish to book Kabuki 1 (Do-It-Yourself) or Kabuki 2 (Chef Served) in the Notes section of the booking form.
- This is an exclusive booking service to Ki Niseko accommodation guests.
- Booking requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Booking requests made less than 72 hours in advance must be made with a credit card guarantee and a contactable cell phone.
- A booking is deemed confirmed after submission of this request and confirmation by the restaurant.
- If you decide to cancel or make changes after submission of this booking, you may be charged for cancellation if the booking has been accepted and confirmed by the restaurant.
- In the case of cancellations, changes or no show which incurs cancellation charges by the restaurant, Ki Niseko reserves the right to charge your credit card on file a 100% of the charge as applied by the restaurant.
- Cancellation charges for cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the seating time (including no-shows): JPY 5,000 per person.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
- If guests have not arrived more than 15 minutes after their booking time, the booking will be cancelled.
Please fill in the form below to send your request to our concierge service. If you are unable to see the form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your request.