Specialist Sake, Sochu, Beer and 60 Cocktails Bar with Korean Dishes at Lunch and Japanese in the Evening.
Telephone: 0136 23 3437
Address: 190-9 Aza Yamada, Kutchan
Style: Japanese Dining
English Speaking: No
English Menu: Yes
Credit Card Accepted: No
Vegetarian Options: Yes
Open: Winter and Summer only
18:00 or 20:00
Course selection MANDATORY for reservations.
Hirafu Course ¥2,500
Hokkaido edamame, sashimi salad, burdock chips, fried chicken, pork hot pot, porridge set or udon noodles
Mina Mina Course ¥3,000
Hokkaido edamame, sashimi salad, burdock chips, deep fried tofu, fried chicken, pork hot pot, porridge set or udon noodles
Youteisan Course ¥3,500
Hokkaido edamame, sashimi combo, salad, burdock chips, deep fried tofu, fried chicken, pork hot pot, porridge set or udon noodles
No reservations accepted for à la carte customers.
- This is an exclusive booking service to Ki Niseko accommodation guests.
- Booking requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Booking requests made less than 72 hours in advance must be made with a credit card guarantee and a contactable cell phone.
- A booking is deemed confirmed after submission of this request and confirmation by the restaurant.
- If you decide to cancel or make changes after submission of this booking, you may be charged for cancellation if the booking has been accepted and confirmed by the restaurant.
- In the case of cancellations, changes or no show which incurs cancellation charges by the restaurant, Ki Niseko reserves the right to charge your credit card on file a 100% of the charge as applied by the restaurant.
- Cancellation charges for cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the seating time (including no-shows): ¥5,000 per person.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
- If guests have not arrived more than 15 minutes after their booking time, the booking will be cancelled.
Please fill in the form below to send your request to our concierge service. If you are unable to see the form, please email email@example.com with details of your request.