A cosy wooden interior in a secluded atmosphere.
Open: Winter and Summer only
11:00-15:00 (Walk-in only), 18:00-20:00 (Reservation only)
Closed Wednesday and Thursday.
In winter, Rakuichi Soba only offers the Soba Kaiseki course (10,000 JPY) for dinner, plus just one seating time (19.00).
NOTE: Rakuichi Soba is not located within the village and will require either a car or taxi to Annupuri Resort.
Availability Update (Nov 2017) - Rakuichi Soba is fully booked for dinner from 12 DEC 2017 until Mid-JAN 2018, and again from 27 JAN to 18 FEB 2018.
- This is an exclusive booking service to Ki Niseko accommodation guests.
- Booking requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Booking requests made less than 72 hours in advance must be made with a credit card guarantee and a contactable cell phone.
- Bookings must be confirmed by the guest directly with Rakuichi (contact details above) one week prior.
- A booking is deemed confirmed after submission of this request and confirmation by the restaurant.
- If you decide to cancel or make changes after submission of this booking, you may be charged for cancellation if the booking has been accepted and confirmed by the restaurant.
- In the case of cancellations, changes or no show which incurs cancellation charges by the restaurant, Ki Niseko reserves the right to charge your credit card on file a 100% of the charge as applied by the restaurant.
- Cancellation charges for cancellations less than 1 week prior to the seating time (including no-shows): JPY 9,000 per person.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
Please fill in the form below to send your request to our concierge service. If you are unable to see the form, please email email@example.com with details of your request.