Serving excellent quality A5-A4 wagyu and fresh local seafood hotpot. Vegetarian and gluten-free options available.
Telephone: 0136 23 2799
Address: 133-14 Aza Yamada, Kutchan
Style: Japanese Dining
English Speaking: Yes
English Menu: Yes
Credit Card Accepted: Yes
Vegetarian Options: Yes
Open: Year round
Friday - Monday 11:00-14:00 (Last order 14:00)
Friday - Wednesday 17:00-22:00 (Last order 21:30)
Lunch 11:00, 12:00, 13:00
Dinner 17:00, 18:00, 19:30, 20:30
Complimentary transfer for dinner available upon request.
- This is an exclusive booking service to Ki Niseko accommodation guests.
- Booking requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Booking requests made less than 72 hours in advance must be made with a credit card guarantee and a contactable cell phone.
- Groups – A non-refundable deposit of ¥1,000 per guest is required for groups of 10 guests and above.
- A booking is deemed confirmed after submission of this request and confirmation by the restaurant.
- If you decide to cancel or make changes after submission of this booking, you may be charged for cancellation if the booking has been accepted and confirmed by the restaurant.
- In the case of cancellations, changes or no show which incurs cancellation charges by the restaurant, Ki Niseko reserves the right to charge your credit card on file a 100% of the charge as applied by the restaurant.
- Cancellation charges for cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the seating time (including no-shows): ¥5,000 per person.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows (5 minutes after seating or pickup time).
- If guests have not arrived more than 15 minutes after their booking time, the booking will be cancelled.
Please fill in the form below to send your request to our concierge service. If you are unable to see the form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your request.