Authentic Hokkaido cuisine created in-house with exquisite care of a bygone Japanese era serving shabu-shabu, sashimi and the only Gosetsu Udon in Japan.
Telephone: 090 3117 1001
Address: 170-144 Momijizaka, Aza Yamada, Kutchan 044-0081
Style: Japanese Dining
Location: Hirafu Middle
English Speaking: Yes
English Menu: Yes
Credit Card Accepted: Yes
Vegetarian Options: No
Open for Winter from 1 December 2017.
Daily 11:30-15:00, 17:30-22:30.
17:30 (must vacate by 19:30), 18:00 (must vacate by 20:00), 20:00, 20:30.
Please note that at lunchtime, Yukitei is walk-in only (no reservations accepted).
Yukitei offers only a course menu of either beef, pork or seafood shabu shabu during the following dates: 23 DEC 2017 to 03 JAN 2018 and 10 to 22 FEB 2018. Children under 12 are not required to order a course menu and may order a la carte.
- This is an exclusive booking service to Ki Niseko accommodation guests.
- Booking requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Booking requests made less than 72 hours in advance must be made with a credit card guarantee and a contactable cell phone.
- A booking is deemed confirmed after submission of this request and confirmation by the restaurant.
- If you decide to cancel or make changes after submission of this booking, you may be charged for cancellation if the booking has been accepted and confirmed by the restaurant.
- In the case of cancellations, changes or no show which incurs cancellation charges by the restaurant, Ki Niseko reserves the right to charge your credit card on file a 100% of the charge as applied by the restaurant.
- Cancellation charges for cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the seating time (including no-shows): JPY 5,000 per person.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
- If guests have not arrived more than 5 minutes after their booking time, the booking will be cancelled.
Please fill in the form below to send your request to our concierge service. If you are unable to see the form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your request.