This service is not available at the moment.Please note the following information relates to previous season. The information will be updated and the service will be available to book once prices and details are released by our supplier.
Explore the best powder Niseko has to offer with an experienced guide.
During these lift-accessed powder guiding tours, GoSnow will safely take you through the best powder skiing experiences that Niseko has to offer, whether in bounds or out-of-bounds via the fabled Niseko gate system. Qualified and professional English-speaking guides with intimate knowledge of the best places to go to get to the goods will also provide you with powder-riding techniques to help you get the most out of your experience.
Avalanche safety gear and instruction on how to use it is included with the price of each tour.
Both private powder guiding tours and group sessions are available.
Powder Guiding Tour Duration Start Time Regular Price Full Day Private (up to 5 Guests) 6 hours* Flexible start time from 8:30 to 10:00 ¥63,000 (flat rate) Full Day Private Plus (up to 5 Guests) 8 hours* Flexible start time from 8:30 to 10:00 ¥83,000 (flat rate) Half Day Private (up to 5 Guests) 4 hours* 8:30 ¥52,000 (flat rate) Full Day Group** 6 hours* 8:30 ¥18,000 (per person)
*Including avalanche safety training time.
**Participants in Group tours must be level 6 or above.
All GoSnow Tours Include:
- A qualified & professional English-speaking guide, with intimate knowledge of the best & safest snow in all conditions
- Access to our Priority Lift Lanes- ensuring you get more first tracks in your day
- Includes avalanche safety gear & instruction for use on all tours
- Tours available from the Gondola & Family Bases
- Terrain is all accessed from the Niseko United lifts, our guides will customize your day based on your goals, experience & the amount of hiking you would like to do. Review our Gate Guide below for information on where your tour could go
- Our Guides are qualified instructors who can coach you as much as you want on powder riding techniques.
Powder Guiding Ability Levels
GoSnow Level Current Ability Current Terrain Goals for the Tour L5 - Advanced I can link turns in powder snow. I can make a variety of turn shapes & can traverse and keep my speed Powder runs on/off piste including: open easy trees & black runs Explore the powder snow within Niseko United Resort & mostly using the backcountry runs accessible by the lifts L6 - High Advanced I can link a variety of turn shapes & sizes in powder snow in off piste terrain including steeps & trees Off piste terrain including tight trees & steep runs. Some experience in the backcountry Explore the Niseko United gates & backcountry areas L7 - Expert I am comfortable riding the whole mountain at speed in a variety of conditions including deep powder. All mountain & back country terrain. I have a strong background in touring Explore all back-country areas including the more challenging routes
Please review the Adult Ability Level here, for more information on minimum riding standards required.
Can we help you with a booking?
Simply send your details to email@example.com and we'll confirm your request.
- Book Now
- Prices include avalanche safety gear and instruction on use for all tours.
- Private Tour can accommodate up to 5 people for a flat rate.
- Powder Guiding tours venturing into out-of-bounds areas are only suitable for advanced level riders, while tours remaining in bounds are suitable for intermediate and up.
- An All Mountain lift pass is required for all Powder Guiding Tours.
- This is an exclusive booking service to Ki Niseko accommodation guests.
- Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Lift passes are obligatory and are not included in the lesson price.
- Please arrive with your snowsports gear and lift ticket ready to use.
- Payment for Concierge bookings is due 7 days prior to check-in. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any unpaid service by this due date.
- Cancellation 8 to 4 days prior to the lesson start date will incur a 20% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation 3 days or less prior to the lesson start date will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
- All bookings are covered by GoSnow's general terms and conditions which can be found here.