Pre Book to enjoy 10% discount. *Blackout dates apply between 16 December and 31 January.
Explore the best powder Niseko has to offer with an experienced guide.
During these lift-accessed powder guiding tours, GoSnow will safely take you through the best powder skiing experiences that Niseko has to offer, whether in bounds or out-of-bounds via the fabled Niseko gate system. Qualified and professional English-speaking guides with intimate knowledge of the best places to go to get to the goods will also provide you with powder-riding techniques to help you get the most out of your experience.
Avalanche safety gear and instruction on how to use it is included with the price of each tour.
Both private powder guiding tours and group sessions are available.
Powder Guiding Tour Duration Start Time Regular Price Full Day Private (up to 5 Guests) 6 hours* Flexible start time from 8:30 to 10:00 ¥63,000 (flat rate) Full Day Private Plus (up to 5 Guests) 8 hours* Flexible start time from 8:30 to 10:00 ¥83,000 (flat rate) Half Day Private (up to 5 Guests) 4 hours* 8:30 ¥52,000 (flat rate) Full Day Group 6 hours* 8:30 ¥18,000 (per person)
*Including avalanche safety training time.
- Book Now
Terms & Conditions
- Prices include avalanche safety gear and instruction on use for all tours.
- Private Tour can accommodate up to 5 people for a flat rate.
- Powder Guiding tours venturing into out-of-bounds areas are only suitable for advanced level riders, while tours remaining in bounds are suitable for intermediate and up.
- An All Mountain lift pass is required for all Powder Guiding Tours.
- This is an exclusive booking service to Ki Niseko accommodation guests.
- Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Lift passes are obligatory and are not included in the lesson price.
- Please arrive with your snowsports gear and lift ticket ready to use.
- Payment for Concierge bookings is due 7 days prior to check-in. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any unpaid service by this due date.
- Cancellation 8 to 4 days prior to the lesson start date will incur a 20% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation 3 days or less prior to the lesson start date will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.