Ski & Snowboard Rental
Rhythm Japan is Ki Niseko's recommended ski and snowboard equipment rental shop.Spring Free Rental Upgrade! Pre-book a standard ski or snowboard package, and receive a free upgrade to "Premium package". Offer valid only from 15th March 2019.
Rhythm Japan is the ideal choice for ski and snowboard rental during your stay at Ki Niseko. Offering an impressive range of options, a service and returns counter located in the Ki Niseko Ski Valet, and a pick-up service for customers collecting pre-booked rental items.
- Collect your rentals from Rhythm, starting from 3:00 p.m. the day before your rental start date.
- Return your rentals at the Ki Niseko Ski Valet at the end of your stay.
Transportation to and from Rhythm Japan is possible with our complimentary Hirafu shuttle bus service.
Premium Ski & Snowboard Range
The premium range includes a variety of the latest models from top brands.
Skis: Armada, K2, Völkl, DPS, Rossignol and more.
Snowboards: Burton, LibTech, Gnu, Jones, Endeavor, Capita and more.
Premium range models are optimal for exploring the wide range of terrain available in Niseko and highly recommended for those who plan to venture into the legendary Niseko powder. Booking Premium also gives you the flexibility swap models based on the conditions and switch between skiing and snowboarding during your rental period.
Standard Ski & Snowboard Range
- Suitable for first timer to lower intermediate level skiers and snowboarders.
- Quality equipment for skiers and snowboarders planning to stay on groomed pistes.
If you would like the flexibility to try different models of skis or snowboards, or have the option to switch between skiing and snowboarding during your holiday, please book Premium (below).
Apparel and Accessories
Rhythm has rental and retail items for everything you need to get onto the mountain. In addition to skis and snowboards, Rhythm offers rental ski jackets, pants, helmets, and après boots (boots for walking around in the snow). They do not carry rental accessories such as goggles, gloves, socks, and thermals, but these items are available to purchase at the shop. The Rhythm Japan counter inside Ki Niseko's Ski Valet also stocks a small selection of goggles, gloves, hats, hand warmers, and other accessories.
Save valuable time and energy this winter by booking Rhythm’s VIP Platinum service. Rhythm’s experienced technicians will deliver the latest skis, boards and boots right to your room! Customers can then swap gear at any time and once you are finished with the equipment it will be returned on your behalf. This is the ultimate in luxury and convenience this winter.
Reserve this exclusive service by contacting our Concierge Team today, and let us take care of the rest!
- Book Now
Terms & Conditions
- This booking service is exclusive to Ki Niseko accommodation guests.
- Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Payment for Concierge bookings is due 7 days prior to check-in. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any unpaid service by this due date.
- Cancellation 3 days or less prior to the rental start date will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
- Changes made to the booking 3 days or less prior to the rental start date will incur a fixed fee of ¥5,000 per change.
- There are no refunds available for the early return or late collection of rental equipment.