Ski & Snowboard Rental
Rhythm Snowsports is Niseko's leading ski and snowboard equipment rental store.
Rhythm is the top choice for ski and snowboard rental during your stay at Ki Niseko. Rhythm offers the best range of rental equipment in the area, a service and returns counter located in the Ki Niseko Ski Valet, and a pick-up service for customers collecting their pre-booked rental items.
- Collect your rentals from 16:00 the day before you rental start date, from the centrally-located Rhythm Snowsports store.
- Return your rentals at the Ki Niseko Ski Valet at the end of your stay.
Note: Collection of equipment at Ki Niseko is not possible. Equipment must be properly sized for safety and comfort, so customers must go to the Rhythm Snowsports main store for pick-up.
Standard Ski & Snowboard Range
- Suitable for beginner to lower intermediate level skiers and snowboarders.
- A great choice for skiers and snowboarders on a budget and planning to stick to the groomed pistes of the resort.
Standard range rentals cannot be exchanged for a different size or model during the rental period, and the range of models is limited.
If you would like the flexibility to try different models of skis or snowboards, or have the option to switch between skiing and snowboarding during your holiday, please opt for the Premium Range.
Premium Ski & Snowboard Range
The premium range includes a variety of the latest models from top brands:
Skis ~ Armada, K2, Völkl, DPS, and Rossignol
Snowboards ~ Burton, LibTech, Gnu, Field Earth, Jones, Slash, YES, Endeavor, Capita and Offshore
The premium range also gives you the flexibility to try different models and swap between ski and a snowboard set-ups!
Apparel and Accessories
No gear? No problem. Rhythm has rental and retail items for everything you need to get onto the mountain. In addition to ski and snowboard equipment, Rhythm offers rentals of ski jackets, pants, helmets and après boots. They do not carry rental accessories such as goggles, gloves, socks, and thermals. Please plan to either bring your own accessories, or purchase them during your stay. Rhythm has a retail section where you can purchase any extra items you may require. The Rhythm shop inside Ki Niseko's Ski Valet also sells a selection of goggles, gloves, beanies, and other accoutrements.
Bookings made by Ki Niseko guests via the Concierge Team, will receive a 5% discount on the listed prices.* Please note that the 5% discount cannot be offered in conjunction with any other discount or promotion.
*Bookings must be made at least 48 hours in advance to qualify for the 5% discount.
Kids Rent Free from March!
For every adult renting a premium or standard rental package, a child can rent a corresponding kids' package free of charge.
SPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR KIDS FREE RENTAL
- Offer valid only 1 March to 5 May 2018.
- Offer only available if one or more adults rent either the premium or standard package range. The type of kids' package is determined by the adult's rental (i.e premium or standard). One adult rental equates to one free kids' rental.
- Free rental is restricted to skis/snowboard and boots only. Helmet, jackets, pants, après boots and other accessories are not included.
- Only available for children aged 13 years and under.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discounts.
- Book Now
Terms & Conditions
- This booking service is exclusive to Ki Niseko accommodation guests.
- Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Payment for Concierge bookings is due 7 days prior to check-in. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any unpaid service by this due date.
- Cancellation 3 days or less prior to the rental start date will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
- Changes made to the booking 3 days or less prior to the rental start date will incur a fixed fee of ¥5,000 per change.
- There are no refunds available for the early return or late collection of rental equipment.