Ski & Snowboard Rental
Rhythm Japan is Niseko's biggest ski and snowboard equipment rental store.EARLY BIRD DEAL! Book before 31 July 2018 and get a 15% discount on all ski and snowboard rental for the 2018-19 season.
Rhythm Japan is our recommendation for ski and snowboard rental during your stay at Ki Niseko. Rhythm offers an wide range of rental equipment, a service and returns counter located in the Ki Niseko Ski Valet, and a pick-up service for customers collecting pre-booked rental items.
- Collect your rentals from Rhythm, starting from 3:00 p.m. the day before you rental start date.
- Return your rentals at the Ki Niseko Ski Valet at the end of your stay.
Note: Collection of equipment at Ki Niseko is not possible. Equipment must be properly sized for safety and comfort, so a visit to the Rhythm Japan main store is required to pick up rental gear.
Standard Ski & Snowboard Range
- Suitable for beginner to lower intermediate level skiers and snowboarders.
- Ideal for skiers and snowboarders planning to stay on groomed pistes.
If you would like the flexibility to try different models of skis or snowboards, or have the option to switch between skiing and snowboarding during your holiday, please opt for the Premium Range.
Premium Ski & Snowboard Range
The premium range includes a variety of the latest models from top brands:
Skis ~ Armada, K2, Völkl, DPS, and Rossignol, and more.
Snowboards ~ Burton, LibTech, Gnu, Jones, Endeavor, Capita, and more.
Premium range models are optimal for those who plan to explore the wide range or terrain and snow conditions available in Niseko and a must for those who plan to venture into the legendary Niseko powder. The premium range also gives you the flexibility to try different models and swap between skis and a snowboard during your rental period.
Apparel and Accessories
No gear? No problem. Rhythm has rental and retail items for everything you need to get onto the mountain. In addition to ski and snowboard equipment, Rhythm offers rentals of ski jackets, pants, helmets and après boots. They do not carry rental accessories such as goggles, gloves, socks, and thermals. Please plan to either bring your own accessories, or purchase them during your stay. Rhythm has a retail section where you can purchase any extra items you may require. The Rhythm shop inside Ki Niseko's Ski Valet also sells a selection of goggles, gloves, beanies, and other accessories.
- Book Now
Terms & Conditions
- This booking service is exclusive to Ki Niseko accommodation guests.
- Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Payment for Concierge bookings is due 7 days prior to check-in. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any unpaid service by this due date.
- Cancellation 3 days or less prior to the rental start date will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
- Changes made to the booking 3 days or less prior to the rental start date will incur a fixed fee of ¥5,000 per change.
- There are no refunds available for the early return or late collection of rental equipment.