Full and Multi-Day SuperPacks
This service is not available at the moment.Please note the following information relates to previous season. The information will be updated and the service will be available to book once prices and details are released by our supplier.
New for 2019/20. Rent, Ride & Learn in one stop with the SuperPack.
Take the hassle out of arranging lift passes and rental equipment for your lesson by choosing a Full-Day or Multi-Day SuperPack.
The SuperPack includes:
- Your chosen lesson
- Standard rental equipment (including skis/board, poles, boots and helmet)
- Grand Hirafu Lift Pass (Upgrade to All Mountain Lift Pass available at an additional cost)
SuperPacks are available for Adult Group Lessons, Ninja Kids, Yama Riders and our Teen Ski program.
Lesson Type Lift Pass 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day Ninja Kids Grand Hirafu ¥15,000 ¥29,000 ¥42,000 ¥54,000 ¥66,000 Yama Riders/Teen Ski Grand Hirafu ¥19,000 ¥37,000 ¥53,000 ¥68,000 ¥83,000 Adult Group Grand Hirafu ¥22,000 ¥43,000 ¥63,000 ¥82,000 ¥100,000
* including lunch break from 12:30 - 13:30.
- SuperPack rental gear & lift ticket must be collected the evening prior to your first lesson. Check in time for lessons are strictly kept. GoSnow will not be able to reschedule or refund any portion of the SuperPack if you fail to arrive by the check-in time.
- Upgrade from Standard to Premium gear available when you pick up your rentals (extra fees apply)
- First Timer to Novice levels in Yama Riders/Teen Ski and all Adult Group lessons will have the Grand Hirafu lift ticket Included in the package.
- Guests in Intermediate & Advanced levels for Yama Riders and Teen Ski will be required to upgrade to a Niseko United All-Mountain lift ticket. Please note your lesson may stay in the Hirafu/Hanazono area and GoSnow is not liable for any refunds in ticket prices should this occur.
- Additional rental gear (such as outerwear, backpacks etc) are available when you pick up your rentals (extra fees apply.
- SuperPacks are not included in the Kids Ski Free deal in March.