Christmas and New Year's Dinner at An Dining
Get into the holiday spirit with us. Celebrate in style at An Dining and experience an unforgettable Christmas or New Year's dinner course. An Dining serves modern Japanese cuisine, prepared by world-class chefs, focused on fresh local produce.
An Dining features a simple, modern atmosphere in a warm and comfortable alpine setting, not to mention extra-large windows with views of Mt. Yotei. Come join us at An Dining for a rare culinary experience, available on three nights only: 24 December, 25 December & 31 December! We recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
After 3 years as Head Chef at Sake Brisbane, Australia, where he won a coveted Chef’s Hat in the 2012 Queensland Good Food Guide, Executive Chef Shinichi Maeda continues to build upon his reputation for excellence by infusing his Japanese training and passion into his renowned Christmas and New Year's Eve Dinners. Serving fresh and vibrant cuisine in a relaxed setting and using celebrated Hokkaido produce in innovative ways, Chef Maeda now offers the best of fine dining right here at Ki Niseko.
Family Friendly Sharing Style Course
Designed with groups and children in mind, enjoy a Japanese family-style holiday dining experience including tasty delicacies for young children.
Here is a Sample Menu for the menu (based on last year's course).
|Family Friendly Course (24 Dec)||¥15,000 per person (13 years & over)|
|¥7,500 per person (3-12 years)|
|Complimentary (0-2 years)|
7 Course Chef's Special Omakase Course
Chef Maeda will be offering his special high end seven-course menu to customers only on 25th December and 31st December 2019.
While Chef Maeda is still designing this year's course, here is a sample 2018 Christmas Dinner menu, which provides an idea of what to expect.
|7 Course Menu (25 Dec & 31 Dec )||¥18,000 per person (Strictly adults only, 13 years and above)|
- Seating times from 17:00 p.m. to 21:00 p.m.
Please complete the form below to request a reservation. If you are unable to see the form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your request.
- Please note that the dinner must be paid in full and bookings are not confirmed until the payment has been made.
- Full payment for the dinner must be received within 3 days of the reservation request.
- In the case of cancellations, no refunds will be given after the payment is made.
- Cancellation includes amendments that reduce the overall value of the booking.
- 20 minutes delay of the arrival will result in automatic cancellation of the reservation, unless the restaurant is informed and approved by the management team before 16:00 on the day of the reservation.
- No refund will be given in the event of no-shows
Limited seating is available so we recommend booking early to guarantee a table for Christmas or New Year's Dinner.