First Timer Pack
An all-inclusive day for adult first timers, including everything you need to start skiing or snowboarding.
The First Timer Pack includes:
- Ski or snowboard equipment
- Outer wear
- Lift ticket
- Full day of adult group lessons
Lessons Duration Time Price 1 Full Day 5.5 hours* 10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. ¥20,000 2 Full Days 5.5 hours* 10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. ¥37,000 3 Full Days 5.5 hours* 10:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. ¥50,000
* including lunch break from 12:30 - 1:30 p.m.
First Timer Pack To Do
- First Timer Pack voucher can be collected at GoSnow counter at Ki Niseko Ski Valet or Grand Hirafu Mountain Center
Collect Rental Gear
- Rental gear can be collected from Grand Hirafu rentals located at the Grand Hirafu Mountain Center
- The rental store opens at 8:00 am and closes at 8:00 pm (9 pm for returns) while night riding is operating and until 4 pm (5 pm for returns) outside of these dates.
- We recommend picking up all rental gear the evening before your first lesson to avoid delay and potentially missing your lesson. If you are picking your gear up on the morning of your lesson we recommend going no later than 8:30 am
- In order to redeem your rental gear please provide the voucher provided by GoSnow
Register & Collect Ticket
- Registration is at 9:45 a.m. at the Adult Group meeting area located next to the Holiday Pair Lift.
- GoSnow staff at the Adult Group meeting area will provide lift tickets on the day of your lesson
- A JPY1,000 deposit is required
Terms & Conditions
- This is an exclusive booking service to Ki Niseko accommodation guests.
- Bookings must be made at least 4 days in advance.
- Minimum age of participation is 15 years old.
- Multiple day bookings must be booked on consecutive days to enjoy multiple day rates.
- Payment for Concierge bookings is due 7 days prior to check-In. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any unpaid service by this due date.
- Cancellation 7 days or less prior to the lesson start date will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.