Enjoy Special Rates Off with Cross Hotel Sapporo
Find out more about the Ki Niseko and Cross Hotel Sapporo partnership for your trip to Hokkaido.
Cross Hotel Sapporo is a condominium hotel located in the centre of Sapporo city. Here at Ki Niseko, we want our guests to enjoy not only Niseko but also Sapporo City. Both Ki Niseko and Cross Hotel Sapporo would like our guests to enjoy their time in Hokkaido.
With this common passion, we're giving our guests a great offer to take advantage of when you stay between April 1st, 2018 and March 31, 2019.
Enjoy special rates off your stay at either Ki Niseko or Cross Hotel Sapporo
How to claim the discount?
- Stay at either Ki Niseko or Cross Hotel Sapporo.
- The offer is only available for the second hotel booking.
- The offer is available for the first 3 nights of stay (stays of more than 3 days will incur the normal room rates).
- Must be direct booking only.
- Booking is subject to availability of rooms.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Offer available on stays between April 1st, 2018 and March 31, 2019.
- Blackout periods: Summer: May 3-5, July 7,14-15, August 11-14, September 15,16, 22, 23, October 6,7 and Winter: December 22 - January 4, February 2-10
- To make a booking of Ki Niseko, guests must contact to Ki Niseko directly at email@example.com and mention an offer code "GoHokkaido" upon reservation. Terms and conditions apply, please contact Ki Niseko for more details.
- To make a booking of Cross Hotel Sapporo, guests must contact to Cross Hotel Sapporo directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention an offer code "GoHokkaido" upon reservation. Terms and conditions apply, please contact Cross Hotel Sapporo for more details.
ITINERARY IDEAS FOR YOUR SUMMER VISIT:
During your summer stay at Ki Niseko, why not go for a weekend trip to Sapporo? It is about a 2-hour drive from Niseko to Sapporo with many scenic spots on the way!
Visit the Sapporo Beer Garden, Shiroi Koibito Park or partake in the traditional festivals. After all the activities, ease the fatigue with a delicious meal at An Dining or make use of our Ki Spa service.
ITINERARY IDEAS FOR YOUR WINTER VISIT:
Enjoy the powder snow in Niseko and festivals in Sapporo!
In the winter, Sapporo is filled with a variety of the snow related festivals including the Snow Candle Way, Sapporo Snow Festival and Lake Shikotsu Ice Festival.
For further information, please contact Ki Niseko's vacation specialists at email@example.com.