NISEKO x HAKODATE - 10% Off on Your Upcoming Hokkaido Trip!
Find out more about the Ki Niseko and Hakodate Danshaku Club partnership for your upcoming trip to Hokkaido.
Hakodate Danshaku Club is a condominium hotel located in the centre of the southern Hokkaido city. Here at Ki Niseko, we want our guests to enjoy not only Niseko but also the great town of Hakodate. Both Ki Niseko and Hakodate Danshaku Club want all of our guests to make the most out of their time in Hokkaido.
With this common passion, we're giving our guests a great offer to take advantage of when you stay between April 29th, 2017 and March 31, 2018.
Receive 10% OFF your stay at either Ki Niseko or Hakodate Danshaku Club!
How to claim the discount?
- Stay at either of the 2 hotels and ask the Front Desk to place a stamp on the partnership brochure (pictured below).
- Show the stamped brochure upon check-in to the other hotel and receive a 10% discount (for the second hotel booking only).
- The offer is available for the first 3 nights of stay (stays of more than 3 days will incur the normal room rates).
- Must be direct booking only.
- Booking is subject to availability of rooms.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Offer available on stays between April 29th, 2017 and March 31, 2018.
- Blackout periods: Summer: May 3-5, July 15-16, August 11-14, September 16-17 and Winter: December 23 - January 19, February 10-23
- To make a booking of Danshaku Club Hakodate, guests must contact to Danshaku Club Hakodate directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- The cancellation and payment term and conditions apply, please contact our reservation team at email@example.com for more details.
Itinerary ideas for your summer visit:
Enjoy a nice summer breeze.
During your summer stay at Ki Niseko, why not go for a weekend trip to Hakodate? It is about a 3-hour drive from Niseko to Hakodate and the drive would not make you feel bored at all as there are so many places you can stop by to satisfy your eyes and also stomachs!
Or if you are departing from Tokyo, try the new Hokkaido Shinkansen and enjoy the new train ride experience to Hakodate! Visit the Hakodate fish market for delicious meals and make your way to Otaru or Sapporo. It is about 5-hour drive from Hakodate to those cities, so come stay at Ki Niseko for a night on your way. Ease that fatigue with delicious An Dining meals and soothing onsen or Ki Spa service.
Itinerary ideas for your winter visit:
Satisfy the craving for different Hokkaido winter.
Winter x Niseko? Yes, the answer is amazing powder snow. If that's what you expect, then that is what you get (probably more than you had expected). Sometimes, the snow is just too much in Niseko, and you may want to get some fresh sunshine.
Head down to Hakodate. Though it is only 3-hour drive away, the weather is surprisingly different. Of course, there will be snow in Hakodate, too, but you will be able to witness the different winter scenes. Hakodate is surrounded by multiple ocean streams - wide variety of fresh seafood is also something you can enjoy there.
For further information, please contact Ki Niseko's vacation specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org