Winter Season - Front Desk Supervisor
Start Date: 30 October, 2023
- Perform the role of Duty Manager and oversee the delivery of daily Front Desk operations for the shift
- Review Guest accounts to make sure the charges are correct and resolve any issues
- Assist the Front Desk Manager with training and coaching Front Desk, Bell and Shuttle Driver staff
- Ensure Front Desk, Bell and Shuttle Driver staff are meeting the dress and presentation standards on shift
- Respond to issues raised by Guests and find appropriate solutions
- Liaise with the Housekeeping Manager and Supervisors on duty to ensure smooth housekeeping experiences for the Guests
- Reconcile cash floats and daily transactions
- Complete the Duty Manager checklist for the shift.
- Assisting with other areas in the hotel as required.
- Passionate about hospitality service.
- Previous hospitality supervisory experience is a plus.
- Professional attitude.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- English is a must, and ability to speak a second language (especially Japanese, Cantonese, or Mandarin) is a plus.
- ¥1,800 - ¥1,900 per hour.
- 25% overtime allowance for hours worked above the prescribed working hours for the month.
- 25% late night allowance for work between 10pm and 5am.
- 30 Oct, 2023 - 7 Apr, 2024.
- Fully paid training at the start of the season.
- Generally 5 days per week, around 40 hours per week.
- Hours will vary through the season depending on business levels with less hours at the start and end of the season and occasional overtime work during peak periods.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season pass with an option of upgrading to All Mountain at an additional cost.
- If you do not need a pass, you will be offered a bonus payment of ¥20,000.
Subsidised Accommodation and Staff Shuttle
- Subsidised staff accommodation available in Hirafu starting from ¥5,000 per month quad share, ¥15,000 twin share (or double for couples) with all utilities and WiFi included.
- Free Staff shuttle available to Kutchan Town for shopping.
Free Ski & Snowboard Lessons
- Great for first-timers and beginners - free ski/snowboard group lessons with GoSnow (dependent on availability.)
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts on stays, restaurants, rentals, massages and more with HTM operated businesses.
Future opportunities in Niseko with the company
- For the best performing seasonal staff, we will want you back and can potentially sponsor a working visa for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria). Full-time career options are also available.