Private programs tailored to you, allowing for fast improvement and a more personalized lesson style.
Ki Niseko's preferred partner, GoSnow, is the resort's official international ski and snowboard school. GoSnow benefits from the best location in the village at the base of Hirafu Gondola, just a stone's throw from our Ski Valet.
Lessons are tailored uniquely to your needs. Get one-on-one attention or make a group with up to 6 family or friends of similar ability.
- Includes up to 6 guests of the same or similar age and ability level.
- Full day private lessons can choose from a flexible start time and location in Hirafu village.
- Priority lift access to the Hirafu Gondola, Holiday Pair, Ace Quad (Center Four) and Ace Family Pair lifts.
Available 23 November 2017 to 6 May 2018 subject to snow conditions and lift operations.
Kids Ski Free in March Deal!
For every half day private lesson you book, get one free half day kids' group lesson free of charge! For every full day private lesson you book, get one free full day kids' group lesson free of charge!*
*Valid only 1 March 2018 to 10 April 2018. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Free lesson is valid for use only on the same day as the paid lesson. Discount will be applied at the time the lesson is reserved.
Lessons Duration Start Times Price Full Day 6 hours (including required 30 minutes break at your preferred time) Flexible start time from 8:30 to 10:00 ¥53,000 Half Day AM 3 hours 9:00 ¥33,000 Half Day PM 3 hours 13:00 ¥30,000 2 Hour Afternoon * 2 hours 13:00 or 14:00 ¥24,000 2 Hour Twilight 2 hours 16:00 ¥18,000
* Not available during peak time, 17 December 2017 to 7 January 2018 and 11 February to 22 February 2018.
Bookings made by Ki Niseko guests via the Concierge Team will receive a 5% discount on the listed prices.** Please note that the 5% discount cannot be offered in conjunction with any other discount or promotion.
Location: GoSnow lessons start at the Gondola Base. First Timer lessons will stay in the Beginner Zone (where the Magic Carpet Lift is), while more advanced levels will hop straight onto the Holiday Pair Lift or the Gondola at the start of their lesson.
Private Groups: All participants must be of the same or similar age and ability level, and must be on the same equipment (either ski or snowboard). Please note that GoSnow does not offer private lessons for groups with very different ages or ability levels (such as families with young children). In this case, separate lessons must be arranged. GoSnow are able to recommend other options that will allow you and your family to get the most out of your lessons.
Young Children: All private lessons for children under the age of 6 are subject to approval by the GoSnow Snowsports Manager.
Ability Level: Private lessons are tailored to your needs. Advising GoSnow of your ability level in advance allows the most suitable instructor to be allocated to your lesson, and for them to plan your lesson in advance. Please take a look at the skills chart below if you are unsure of your ability level.
**Bookings must be made at least 48 hours in advance to qualify for the 5% discount.
Terms & Conditions
- This booking service is exclusive to Ki Niseko accommodation guests.
- Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Equipment rental is not included in the lesson price and must be arranged separately.
- Lift tickets are obligatory and are not included in the lesson price. They are required for all lifts including the magic carpets.
- Please arrive with your snowsports gear on and lift ticket ready to use.
- Minimum age of participation is 3 years old.
- Payment for Concierge bookings is due 7 days prior to check-In. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any unpaid service by this due date.
- Cancellation 7 days or less prior to the lesson start date will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
Please fill in the form below to send your request to our concierge service. If you are unable to see the form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your request.