NAC Adventure Park
Enjoy a Niseko adventure among the trees. Try something entirely unexpected while you are in Niseko at the magnificent NAC Adventure Park.
The latest venture from Niseko Adventure Centre is a truly unique place, sure to stimulate and delight visitors. The NAC Adventure Park is a masterfully constructed obstacle course suspended in a forest and boasts nearly 100 different elements, which are divided into multiple difficulty levels. The sprawling Adventure Park boasts a massive area of 9,265 square metres and features bridges, zip lines, ladders and more, which range in height from 5 to 13 metres. This means that you can choose the courses with just the right level of challenge (and height) for you.
Duration Price 1 Day Pass* ¥4,800 (child ¥4,100) 3 Day Pass ¥10,500 (child ¥9,000) 1 Week Pass ¥14,000 (child ¥12,000)
*Time is limited to 3 hours on busy days and for the period of 14 August - 19 August.
Course Level Course Length Number of Obstacles Yellow Beginner 30.7m 4 Yellow Beginner 36m 4 Green Advanced 116.2m 13 Green Advanced 125.1m 12 Blue Skilled 188.1m 17 Blue Skilled 154.6m 16 Red* Extreme 258.6m 15 Black* Extreme 141m 15
*Please note that participants must be at least 140 cm in height to enter these courses.
Please note that transfers are not available, and guests are asked to make their own way to NAC Adventure Park. Guests should arrive at the adventure park and visit the hut on the hour (between 9:00 and 15:00) to register.
- Book Now
Terms & Conditions
- This is an exclusive booking service to Ki Niseko accommodation guests.
- Bookings must be made at least 5 days in advance.
- Cancellation 3 days or less prior to the tour date will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation 1 week to 4 days before the tour date will incur a 50% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking.