Cycling Tours & Rental Cycles
The wide, peaceful roads that surround the Mount Yotei National Park are frequented by cyclists from all over Japan. Widely known for their range of gradient and visually spectacular scenery, these roads are often featured in Hokkaido cycling tours and races.
Yamaha E-Bike Rentals
Cycling through the countryside of Niseko need not always come with effort and sweat. Climbs on Niseko hill landscapes are a delight on an e-bike. Powered with electrical motors from Yamaha, you can concentrate on the countryside, the magical views and have fun.
For 3,000 a day (up to 10 hours), take a Yamaha PAS Sienta for an adventure in Niseko.
Rental Cycles with Rhythm Cycles
Rhythm Cycles offer a Premium and Standard range to cover the variety and stlye best suited to you.
- Pickup your rentals from 16:00 the day before at the centrally Rhythm Cycles store
- Return your rentals at Ki Niseko
- Wide selection of specific Road Bikes or Full Suspension Mountain Bikes.
- More specific bike for those wanting to road cycle or mountain bike difficult terrain.
- Flexibility to try different models and switch between road and mountain bikes.
- Large selection of Cross Bikes, Hard Tail Mountain Bikes and Kids' Bikes.
- Great for beginners and families for riding roads, pathways or moderate level terrain.
- If you would like to switch models or between road and mountain bikes during your holiday please rent from the Premium Range.
Type 2 Hours 1 Day 2 Days 3 Days Premium ¥3,500 ¥5,500 ¥10,000 ¥14,000 Standard ¥3,000 ¥4,250 ¥8,000 ¥11,500 Kids (13 & below) ¥2,000 ¥3,500 ¥6,500 ¥8,000
Bike Tours with Rhythm Cycles
Guided tours of the Hirafu, Kutchan, Niseko's most idyllic areas and surrounding areas. Perfect for families with children and riders who want to take in the local sites and get to know the area better.
Tours exclude equipment rental.
Guided Half Day Tour (¥4,500)
A quick 3 hour local tour in the location of your choice:
- Hangetsuko (20 minutes drive)
- Kagaminuma (20 minutes drive)
- Kutchan (10 minutes drive)
- Goshiki (20 minutes drive)
- Shiribetsu (15 minutes drive)
Guided Custom Day Tour (¥8,000)
Explore Hokkaido with an exclusively catered tour:
- Lake Toya (40 minutes drive)
- Shakotan (2 hours drive)
- Rusutsu (40 minutes drive)
- Rankoshi (40 minutes drive)
5% discount on listed Rhythm rental prices for all Ki Niseko guests.
Can we help you with a booking?
Simply send your details to email@example.com and we'll confirm your request.