Cycling Tours & Rental Cycles
The wide, peaceful roads that surround the Mount Yotei National Park are frequented by cyclists from all over Japan. Widely known for their range of gradient and visually spectacular scenery, these roads are often featured in Hokkaido cycling tours and races.
Cycling through the countryside of Niseko need not always come with effort and sweat. Climbs on Niseko hill landscapes are a delight on an e-bike. Riding a bike assisted by an electrical motor, you can concentrate on the countryside and magical views whilst having fun. Two types of e-bikes are available for rental at the Front Desk.
Cycle Type Time Price Yamaha/ BESV 1 Day ¥4,500 Yamaha/ BESV 4 Hours ¥3,500 Yamaha/ BESV 2 Hours ¥2,500
Rental Cycles with Rhythm Cycles
Rhythm Cycles offer a Premium and Standard range to cover the variety and style best suited to you.
- Pickup your rentals from 16:00 the day before at the centrally Rhythm Cycles store
- Return your rentals at Ki Niseko
- Wide selection of specific Road Bikes or Full Suspension Mountain Bikes.
- More specific bike for those wanting to road cycle or mountain bike difficult terrain.
- Flexibility to try different models and switch between road and mountain bikes.
- Large selection of Cross Bikes, Hard Tail Mountain Bikes and Kids' Bikes.
- Great for beginners and families for riding roads, pathways or moderate level terrain.
- If you would like to switch models or between road and mountain bikes during your holiday please rent from the Premium Range.
Type 3 Hours 1 Day 2 Days 3 Days Premium ¥3,500 ¥5,500 ¥10,000 ¥14,000 Standard ¥3,000 ¥4,250 ¥8,000 ¥11,500 Kids (13 & below) ¥2,000 ¥3,500 ¥6,500 ¥8,000
5% Experience Niseko Passport discount on listed Rhythm rental prices for all Ki Niseko guests.
Rhythm Cycles Guided Tours
Guided tours are the perfect way to discover the Niseko-Hirafu area and more (ie. Hangetsuko, Kagaminuma, Makkari, Kutchan and Shiribetsu) by bike. Tours can incorporate cycling as well as other activities, including:
- SUP (Stand Up Paddleboarding)
Tours include equipment rental, but do not include lunch.
Guided Half Day Tour (3 hours)
- ¥8,000 per adult
- ¥7,000 per child
Guided Full Day Tour (6 hours)
- ¥12,000 per adult
- ¥10,500 per child
3-Day Adventure Package Tour
- ¥30,000 per adult
- ¥28,000 per child
- Book Now
Terms & Conditions
Terms for Rhythm Cycles
- Bookings must be made at least 48 hours prior to your rental start date.
- Cancellation 3 days or less prior to the rental start date will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
- There are no refunds available for early return or late collection of rental bicycles or other gear.
- Tours may be cancelled at any time by Rhythm due to unsafe weather. In this case, guests will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.