Provide excellent hospitality service to exceed guest expectations.
Careers at Ki Niseko
Ki Niseko was opened by HTM in 2014 but its beginnings started in 2001 with a love and fascination with Niseko, Hokkaido and Japan and a desire to live, work and play in this wonderful place and community.
Ki Niseko continues our love affair with Niseko and it is something that unites all our team; full time and seasonal, Japanese and international.
We want Ki Niseko to be the stand-out boutique hotel in Niseko so it can continue to enrich the lives of our team members and our community.
The best way to achieve this is by ensuring that we are always professional, honest and fair and that we provide great service and experiences to our guests.
- Do you have a passion for great guest experiences and making customers happy?
- Have an interest in Japanese culture and mountain lifestyle?
- Want to wake up next to the gondola every morning in the snowiest place on earth?
- Do you want to be a part of the top resort hotel in Niseko?
- View positions vacant below and be part of Ki Niseko, the top ski-in ski-out luxury hotel with doorstep access to the world’s best powder.
To give yourself the best chance of landing your dream job in Niseko, LIKE our Facebook page!
This position is to assist guests with any enquiries to exceed their expectations.
This position is to handle guest luggage. Greet the guest upon arrival and give a first impression of the hotel, and see the guest off upon departure.
This position is to clean the guest rooms, onsen, and public area.
This position is to provide transport services for the guests.
This position is to handle the Spa bookings, and take care of the Private Onsen.