Winter Season - Ski Valet
Start Date: 22 November, 2023
- Greeting abnd sending off Guests with first class service.
- Storing and retrieving skis, snowboards and boots at the designated racks when Guests leave their equipment at the valet.
- Giving the Guests weather, resort and snow tips and any other relevant information to add value to the Guest's time in the resort.
- Ensuring Guest belongings are kept safe and handled with care.
- Assisting with the return of YamaSport rental equipment to provide a seamless rentals experience for the Guests.
- Ensuring the ski valet area is kept tidy, clear of snow and securely locked up at the end of the day.
- Assisting the Bell Attendant and other areas of the hotel when necessary.
- Passionate about hospitality service
- Previous hospitality experience is a plus
- Professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy conversing with Guests
- Enjoy working on your feet in a fast moving environment.
- Team player.
- English is a must, and ability to speak a second language is a plus.
- ¥1,300 - ¥1,400 per hour.
- 25% overtime allowance for hours worked above prescribed working hours for the month.
- 25% late night allowance for work between 10pm and 5am.
- 22 Nov, 2023 - 24 Mar OR 7 Apr, 2024.
- Fully paid training at the start of the season.
- Generally 5 days per week, around 40 hours per week.
- Hours will vary through the season depending on business levels with less hours at the start and end of the season and occasional overtime work during peak periods.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season pass with an option of upgrading to All Mountain at an additional cost.
- If you do not need a pass, you will be offered a bonus payment of ¥20,000.
Subsidised Accommodation and Staff Shuttle
- Subsidised staff accommodation available in Hirafu starting from ¥5,000 per month quad share, ¥15,000 twin share (or double for couples) with all utilities and WiFi included.
- Free Staff shuttle available to Kutchan Town for shopping.
Free Ski & Snowboard Lessons
- Great for first-timers and beginners - free ski/snowboard group lessons with GoSnow (dependent on availability.)
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts on stays, restaurants, rentals, massages and more with HTM operated businesses.
Future opportunities in Niseko with the company
- For the best performing seasonal staff, we will want you back and can potentially sponsor a working visa for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria). Full-time career options are also available.