Savour famous Hokkaido fare at Ki Niseko.
An Dining and An Café & Bar are located on the ground floor of the hotel and offer produce-inspired fine and casual dining. Marrying raw creativity with years of international experience, Head Chef Shinichi Maeda uses only the freshest Hokkaido produce to delight diners.
Please note that An Dining does not accept calls during service hours.
|Summer (2 April - 8 December 2017)||Winter (9 December 2017 - 1 April 2018)|
|Breakfast||7:00 – 10:00||7:00 – 10:00|
|Lunch||11:30 – 15:00 (Last order 14:30)||11:30 – 15:00 (Last order 14:30)|
|Dinner||17:30 – 21:30 (Last order 21:00)||17:30 – 22:00 (Last order 21:30)|
|Cafe & Bar||7:00 – 21:30 (Last order 21:00)||7:00 – Midnight|
Dinner is a high-end, Japanese izakaya-style meal with an emphasis on Hokkaido produce. Guests are encouraged to share and sample many different flavors and textures whilst enjoying a meal in a gorgeous, mountainside setting. An Dining offers premium Japanese beer and an impressive hand-selected range of fine sake from all over Japan. Boutique wines and sparkling wines from Australia, New Zealand, France and Italy make up our wine list. Finish the evening right with Hokkaido-inspired dessert and famous Single Malt Yoichi Whisky from Nikka Whisky's nearby Yoichi Distillery.
Autumn Signature Course - JPY 6,000
Autumn Premium Course - JPY 8,800
Order in the café and choose from a selection of light meals like noodles, don-buri, burgers and sandwiches with soft drinks and desserts.
Japanese and Western style buffet, with an extensive range of hot and cold options.
Café & Bar
The Café & Bar offers espresso, draft beer, wine and cocktails paired with a selection of hot and crispy snacks. An Café & Bar's trained baristas take pride in the quality of their coffee, which is produced using premium quality coffee beans.
Please click the link below to see live availability and to make a booking for dinner at An Dining. If you are unable to see the page, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your booking request. Please note that bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from An Dining.
- This is an exclusive booking service to Ki Niseko accommodation guests.
- Booking requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Booking requests made less than 72 hours in advance must be made with a credit card guarantee and a contactable cell phone.
- Groups – A non-refundable deposit of JPY 5,000 per guest is required for groups of 10 guests and above.
- In the case of cancellations, changes or no show which incurs cancellation charges by the restaurant, Ki Niseko reserves the right to charge your credit card on file a 100% of the charge as applied by the restaurant.
- Cancellation charges for cancellations 48 hours prior to the seating time: JPY 5,000 per person.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows (5 minutes after seating time).