Savour famous Hokkaido fare at Ki Niseko.
An Dining and An Café & Bar are located on the ground floor of the hotel and offer produce-inspired fine and casual dining. Marrying raw creativity with years of international experience, Head Chef Shinichi Maeda uses only the freshest Hokkaido produce to delight diners.
Please note that An Dining does not accept calls during service hours.
|Summer (2 April - 8 December 2017)||Winter (9 December 2017 - 1 April 2018)|
|Breakfast||7:00 – 10:00||7:00 – 10:00|
|Lunch||11:30 – 15:00 (Last order 14:30)||11:30 – 15:00 (Last order 14:30)|
|Dinner||17:30 – 21:30 (Last order 21:00)||17:30 – 22:00 (Last order 21:30)|
|Cafe & Bar||7:00 – 21:30 (Last order 21:00)||7:00 – Midnight|
Dinner is a high-end, Japanese izakaya-style meal with an emphasis on Hokkaido produce. Guests are encouraged to share and sample many different flavors and textures whilst enjoying a meal in a gorgeous, mountainside setting. An Dining offers premium Japanese beer and an impressive hand-selected range of fine sake from all over Japan. Boutique wines and sparkling wines from Australia, New Zealand, France and Italy make up our wine list. Finish the evening right with Hokkaido-inspired dessert and famous Single Malt Yoichi Whisky from Nikka Whisky's nearby Yoichi Distillery.
Winter Signature Course - ￥8,800
Winter Premium Course - ￥12,800
Order in the café and choose from a selection of light meals like noodles, don-buri, burgers and sandwiches with soft drinks and desserts.
Japanese and Western style buffet, with an extensive range of hot and cold options.
Café & Bar
The Café & Bar offers espresso, draft beer, wine and cocktails paired with a selection of hot and crispy snacks. An Café & Bar's trained baristas take pride in the quality of their coffee, which is produced using premium quality coffee beans.
Please click the link below to see live availability and to make a booking for dinner at An Dining. If you are unable to see the page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your booking request or call the restaurant directly at +81 (0) 136 22 5151. Please note that bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from An Dining.
- Credit card number and contactable cellphone or phone number is required for the confirmation of the online booking service.
- Groups – A non-refundable deposit of ￥5,000 per guest is required for groups of 10 guests and above.
- Special booking condition applies for Christmas Day (25 December) and New Years Eve (31 December).
- In the case of cancellations, changes or no show which incurs cancellation charges by the restaurant, Ki Niseko reserves the right to charge your credit card on file a 100% of the charge as applied by the restaurant.
- Cancellation made after 17:00 the day prior to the reservation date: ￥5,000 per person.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows (20 minutes after seating time).