Savour famous Hokkaido fare at Ki Niseko.
An Dining and An Café & Bar are located in the Ki Niseko lobby and offer produce-inspired fine and casual dining. Marrying raw creativity with years of international experience, Head Chef Shinichi Maeda uses only the freshest Hokkaido produce to delight diners.
|1 April - 31 October 2020||- 31 March 2020|
|Breakfast||07:00 – 10:00||07:00 – 10:00|
|Lunch||11:30 – 15:00 (Last order 14:30)||11:30 – 15:00 (Last order 14:30)|
|Dinner||17:30 – 21:30 (Last order 21:00)||17:30 – 21:00 (Last order 20:30)|
|Cafe & Bar||07:00 – 21:30 (Last order 21:00)||07:00 – 21:30 (Last order 21:00)|
|Room Delivery Service||-||15:00 – 20:30|
An Dining is perfect venue for a midday meal with a Mount Yotei view. As you soak in the scenery, enjoy one of An's selection of light meals, which includes sashimi on rice, pastas, burgers, and sandwiches paired with beverages, coffee and desserts.
While the menu items do change with the seasons, this is the current Lunch Menu.
Breakfast is a delicious selection of both Japanese and Western options and is included with all short-stay room bookings in summer and all Hotel Room Resort Side and Hotel Room Yotei View bookings in winter. Breakfast is also open for walk-in diners, at the rates listed below. Winter hotel guests without breakfast included in their bookings can enjoy a 20% discount off the walk-in rate by pre-booking breakfast by the night before.
|Breakfast Rates||Adult (16+)||Child (7-15)||Infant (0-6)|
|Winter Pre-Booked (Hotel Guests Only)||¥2,880||¥1,440||Complimentary|
Café & Bar
The Café & Bar offers espresso, draft beer, wine and cocktails paired with a selection of hot and crispy snacks. An Café & Bar's baristas take pride in the quality of their coffee, which is produced using premium coffee beans.
Please click the link below to see live availability and to make a reservation for dinner at An Dining. If you are unable to see the page, please email email@example.com with the details of your reservation request or call the restaurant directly at +81 (0) 136 22 5151. Please note that reservations are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from An Dining.
- Credit card number and contactable cellphone or phone number is required to confirmation a reservation.
- Groups – A non-refundable deposit of ￥5,000 per guest is required for groups of 10 guests and above.
- Special booking conditions apply for Christmas Eve (24 December), Christmas Day (25 December), New Years Eve (31 December) & New Year's Day (1 January).
- In the case of cancellations, changes or no show which incurs cancellation charges by the restaurant, Ki Niseko reserves the right to charge your credit card on file a 100% of the charge as applied by the restaurant.
- Cancellation made after 17:00 the day prior to the reservation date: ￥5,000 per person.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the reservation and no shows (20 minutes after seating time).