Savour famous Hokkaido fare at Ki Niseko.
An Dining and An Café & Bar are located in the Ki Niseko lobby and offer produce-inspired fine and casual dining. Marrying raw creativity with years of international experience, Head Chef Shinichi Maeda uses only the freshest Hokkaido produce to delight diners.
|1 April - 31 October 2020||3 December- 31 March 2021|
|Breakfast||07:00 – 10:00||07:00 – 10:00|
|Lunch||11:30 – 15:00 (Last order 14:30)||11:30 – 15:00 (Last order 14:30)|
|Dinner||17:30 – 21:00 (Last order 20:30)||17:30 – 21:30 (Last order 21:00)|
|Cafe & Bar||07:00 – 21:30 (Last order 21:00)||07:00 – 22:00 (Last order 21:30)|
An Dining is perfect venue for a midday meal with a Mount Yotei view. As you soak in the scenery, enjoy one of An's selection of light meals, which includes sashimi on rice, pastas, burgers, and sandwiches paired with beverages, coffee and desserts.
While the menu items do change with the seasons, this is the current Lunch Menu.
Breakfast is a delicious selection of both Japanese and Western options and is included with all short-stay room bookings in summer and all Hotel Room Resort Side and Hotel Room Yotei View bookings in winter. Breakfast is also open for walk-in diners, at the rates listed below. Winter hotel guests without breakfast included in their bookings can enjoy a 20% discount off the walk-in rate by pre-booking breakfast by the night before.
|Breakfast Rates||Adult (16+)||Child (7-15)||Infant (0-6)|
|Winter Pre-Booked (Hotel Guests Only)||¥2,880||¥1,440||Complimentary|
Café & Bar
The Café & Bar offers espresso, draft beer, wine and cocktails paired with a selection of hot and crispy snacks. An Café & Bar's baristas take pride in the quality of their coffee, which is produced using premium coffee beans.
Please click the link below to see live availability and to make a reservation for dinner at An Dining. If you are unable to see the page, please email email@example.com with the details of your reservation request or call the restaurant directly at +81 (0) 136 22 5151. Please note that reservations are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from An Dining.
- Credit card number and contactable cellphone or phone number is required to confirmation a reservation.
- Groups – A non-refundable deposit of ￥5,000 per guest is required for groups of 7 guests and above.
- Special booking conditions apply for Christmas Eve (24 December), Christmas Day (25 December), New Years Eve (31 December) & New Year's Day (1 January).
Dear Sir / Ma’am
Thank you very much for choosing to dine with us
Following are the terms and conditions we would like all of the guests dining to
understand and acknowledge in order for us to confirm the reservation.
1. 2020 winter season dining Menu will be available from 4th December onwards as
soon as confirmed. The content of menu will be changed based on the market.
2. Cancellation or change of the number of the guests after 1700 on the previous day of
the reservation will incur a cancellation fee of 5000JPY per person
3. Any reservation for a group of more than 6 guests (7+) will require 5000JPY nonrefundable deposit per person regardless of their age. The amount will be deducted
from total bill but will not be adjusted or transferred.
The payment method will be provided once the guest acknowledges this condition
and proof of payment from the restaurant will be required for the confirmation.
4. 20 minutes delay of the arrival of guests will result in cancellation of the reservation
unless we are informed and approved by the management team before 1700 on the
day of the reservation
5. From 25th December to 1st of January the Cancellation policy for this period is
applicable from 5days before the reservation date.
6. Any special requests apart from the normal menu will require prior enquiry and
discussion in order for us to organise and serve accordingly for you
Please let us know if there is anything we could clarify or assist you with.
We look forward welcoming you!! :)
Restaurant Manager Akinori Yamamoto