Four unique resorts, 75 runs, 38 lifts, 2,600 acres of backcountry and the largest night skiing area in Asia - all in one lift ticket.
Niseko United is comprised of four resorts on one mountain: Niseko Grand Hirafu Ski Resort, Niseko Hanazono Ski Resort, Niseko Annupuri Ski Area and Niseko Village Ski Resort.
Lift tickets ordered through Ki Niseko Concierge will be waiting for you at the Front Desk at check-in.
Niseko United All Mountain Lift Ticket
To fully experience a Niseko skiing holiday, Ki Niseko recommends using the Niseko United All Mountain Lift Ticket, your all-access pass to everything the Niseko United resorts have to offer. Access every lift and enjoy unlimited use of the inter-resort Niseko United Shuttle. With this ticket, you have the option of starting and ending your day at any of the four Niseko United resorts: Hanazono, Grand Hirafu, Niseko Village or Annupuri.KIDS SKI FREE from March ~ Spring Promotion - With every purchase of an Adult All Mountain Lift Ticket for March, April and May, get an equivalent or lesser duration child's (age 7-12) All Mountain Lift Ticket for free with the Kids Ski Free promotion. Kids Ski Free lift tickets will be priced at only the cost of the refundable deposit (¥1,000). Terms and conditions apply.
Grand Hirafu Lift Ticket
GoSnow Lift Ticket Requirements
Are you taking a lesson, workshop or guiding session with GoSnow? Lift Tickets are not included in these and must be purchased separately. Please take a look at the GoSnow lift ticket requirements guide to check which kind of Lift Ticket is required for your lesson.
9 December 2017 - 18 March 2018
Experience skiing at night under the bright lights in Niseko! With nearly the entire lower mountain (including the Hirafu Gondola next door to Ki Niseko) open at night in Grand Hirafu, Night Skiing affords a surprising number of possibilities, especially since lift queues are usually non-existent. Night Skiing is included with all tickets during night ski season (valid for use on the same date as day skiing is used).
- Book Now
Terms & Conditions
- This is an exclusive booking service to Ki Niseko accommodation guests.
- Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- JPY 1,000 deposit included with the price of each ticket. Deposit refund available from refund machines at Mountain Center and Dot Base. Please check with Front Desk at check-in for location details.
- Payment for Concierge bookings is due 7 days prior to check-in. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any unpaid service by this due date.
- Cancellation 7 days or less prior to the service start date will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking.