Please note the following information relates to previous season. The information will be updated and the service will be available to book once prices and details are released by our supplier.
Cruise through spacious snowfields with spectacular views
Looking to enjoy something other than skiing or snowboarding in Niseko? Snowmobiling is a great way to enjoy the local scenery.
Guests can choose from different tours options and either single or twin ride snowmobiles. Premium snowmobiles are also available for those who prefer a faster snowmobile.
Return transfer from Ki Niseko to snowfield included. Pickup is available from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Please note when booking:
- Only adults may drive twin ride snowmobiles.
- Helmets with visors are included in the price of tours.
- Tours are subject to change route and/or be rescheduled due to weather or snow conditions.
- Ski or snowboard apparel, gloves and waterproof snow boots are necessary for each tour; neck warmers and goggles are also recommended. If you do not bring your own, rental wear and gear is available (additional charges apply).
Large Snowfield Course (1 Hour)
This tour takes you through the fields and into beautiful snow-covered treed areas overlooking Kutchan and the surrounding valley.
Single Rider - ¥8,000
Twin Ride - ¥12,000
Large Snowfield with Snow Play (1 Hour)
This tour allows for fun for the whole family, as it includes rides on a banana boat.
Start off on snowmobiles and proceed to the banana boat for the final 10 minutes.
Private Session Only
Single Rider Adult - ¥10,000
Twin Ride - 2 Adults - ¥15,000
Super View 90 Minutes (90A)
This complete tour includes 30 additional minutes, which allows time for you to explore trails higher up on the mountains, affording amazing views on clear days.
Only available from January, depending on snow conditions.
Twin ride snowmobiles are not available for this option, as parts of the course are not wide enough to accommodate them.
Single Rider Adult - ¥15,000
Can we help you with a booking?
Simply send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll confirm your request.
- Book Now
- This booking service is exclusive to Ki Niseko accommodation guests.
- Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- The guest accepts that no liability will be held to Ki Niseko or White Isle in the event of accident, injury or death.
- The guest accepts that in the event of an accident, the client will be responsible for all costs associated including damage to, or destruction of, snowmobiles in the case of a guest's negligence.
- Payment for Concierge bookings is due 7 days prior to check-in. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any unpaid service by this due date.
- Cancellation 3 days or less prior to the lesson start date will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows (at pickup time).
- All bookings are covered by White Isle's general terms and conditions which can be found here.