Please note the following information relates to last season. The information will be updated and the service will be available to book once prices and details are released by our supplier.
SkyExpress offers professional private transfer services directly to and from Ki Niseko, complete with:
- Meet & greet with name board at arrival gate
- Free baby and child seats (must be requested in advance)
New Chitose Airport or Sapporo to / from Ki Niseko
Service Passengers Price 1 May - 16 Nov 2019 Discount 17 Nov - 19 Dec 2019 Discount 3 Feb - 29 Feb 2020 Discount 1 Mar - 30 Apr 2020 Discount MAX3 1-3 ¥38,000 15% 10% 10% 15% MAX8 4-8* ¥46,000 15% 10% 10% 15% MAX15 9-15 ¥66,000 15% 10% 10% 15% MAX35 16-35 ¥99,000 15% 10% 10% 10%
Prices are for one way service, tax included. Please contact us for other locations and prices.
*Please note that for parties of 7 passengers or more with ski or snowboard equipment, large amounts of luggage, or both, a MAX15 transfer or larger is recommended.
- Baby and Child Seats (free of charge; must be pre-booked)
- Supermarket Stopover (per hour or part thereof): ¥6,000 (Must be pre-booked and en route). For Sapporo/Otaru stopovers, day hire rate is required.
- Additional Stops En Route: ¥6,000
- Waiting Charges (per hour or part thereof): ¥6,000
- Book Now
Terms & Conditions
- This booking service is exclusive to Ki Niseko accommodation guests.
- Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance. Guests are encouraged to book as early as possible, as availability is limited.
- Payment for Concierge bookings is due 7 days prior to check-in. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any unpaid service by this due date.
- Cancellations/amendments 8 days or more prior to service – no charge & subject to availability.
- Cancellations/amendments received more than 72hrs and 7 days or less prior to service – 50% of the fare shall be charged & subject to availability.
- Cancellations/amendments received within 72 hours of service – 100% of the fare shall be charged & subject to availability.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover against cancellations from delayed or cancelled flights. In the case of a cancellation/no show due to delayed or cancelled flights, 100% cancellation charge applies.
- SkyExpress cannot guarantee that they can provide the vehicle type that you ordered; in this case a vehicle of similar type or higher capacity shall be provided (eg. if you have booked a MAX3 service, they may supply a MAX8 or higher service vehicle). Vehicles may be substituted based on availability.
- All bookings are covered by SkyExpress's general terms and conditions which can be found here.
- If you do not agree with the SkyExpress Cancellation Policy, please kindly book a different transfer service.