SkyExpress offers professional private transfer services directly to and from Ki Niseko, complete with:
- Meet & greet with name board at arrival gate
- Free baby and child seats (must be requested in advance)
New Chitose Airport or Sapporo to / from Ki Niseko
Service Passengers Price 1 May - 16 Nov 2019 Discount 17 Nov - 19 Dec 2019 Discount 3 Feb - 29 Feb 2020 Discount 1 Mar - 30 Apr 2020 Discount MAX3 1-3 ¥38,000 15% 10% 10% 15% MAX8 4-8* ¥46,000 15% 10% 10% 15% MAX15 9-15 ¥66,000 15% 10% 10% 15% MAX35 16-35 ¥99,000 15% 10% 10% 10%
Prices are for one way service, tax included. Please contact us for other locations and prices.
*Please note that for parties of 7 passengers or more with ski or snowboard equipment, large amounts of luggage, or both, a MAX15 transfer or larger is recommended.
- Baby and Child Seats (free of charge; must be pre-booked)
- Supermarket Stopover (per hour or part thereof): ¥6,000 (Must be pre-booked and en route). For Sapporo/Otaru stopovers, day hire rate is required.
- Additional Stops En Route: ¥6,000
- Waiting Charges (per hour or part thereof): ¥6,000
- Book Now
Terms & Conditions
- This booking service is exclusive to Ki Niseko accommodation guests.
- Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance. Guests are encouraged to book as early as possible, as availability is limited.
- Payment for Concierge bookings is due 7 days prior to check-in. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any unpaid service by this due date.
- Cancellations/amendments 8 days or more prior to service – no charge & subject to availability.
- Cancellations/amendments received more than 72hrs and 7 days or less prior to service – 50% of the fare shall be charged & subject to availability.
- Cancellations/amendments received within 72 hours of service – 100% of the fare shall be charged & subject to availability.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover against cancellations from delayed or cancelled flights. In the case of a cancellation/no show due to delayed or cancelled flights, 100% cancellation charge applies.
- SkyExpress cannot guarantee that they can provide the vehicle type that you ordered; in this case a vehicle of similar type or higher capacity shall be provided (eg. if you have booked a MAX3 service, they may supply a MAX8 or higher service vehicle). Vehicles may be substituted based on availability.
- All bookings are covered by SkyExpress's general terms and conditions which can be found here.
- If you do not agree with the SkyExpress Cancellation Policy, please kindly book a different transfer service.