SkyExpress is the most experienced provider of transportation in Hokkaido dedicated to serving international visitors. SkyExpress offers professional and seamless private transfer services directly to and from Ki Niseko, complete with:
- Meet & greet with name board at arrival gate
- Free baby and child seats (must be requested in advance)
- English speaking staff support
New Chitose Airport or Sapporo to / from Ki Niseko
Service Passengers Summer Rate (15 Jun 2023 - 15 Dec 2023) Winter Rate (16 Dec 2023 - 29 Feb 2024) Spring Rate (1 Mar 2024 - 7 May 2024) Alphard Select 1-3 ¥54,900 ¥61,000 ¥54,900 MAX3 1-3 ¥44,100 ¥49,000 ¥44,100 MAX8 4-8* ¥54,900 ¥61,000 ¥54,900 MAX15 9-15 ¥79,200 ¥88,000 ¥79,200
Prices are for one way service, tax included. Please contact us for other locations and prices.
*Please note that for parties of 7 passengers or more with ski or snowboard equipment, large amounts of luggage, or both, a MAX15 transfer or larger is recommended.
- En Route Supermarket Stopover (up to 1 hour)
- Must be pre-booked and limited availability : ¥10,000
- Waiting Charges (per hour or part thereof) : ¥10,000
- Additional Stopover : ¥10,000
- Late night/early morning surcharge between 21:00-06:00 pick up :15%
- Book Now
- This booking service is exclusive to Ki Niseko accommodation guests.
- Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance. Guests are encouraged to book as early as possible, as availability is limited.
- Payment for Concierge bookings is due 7 days prior to check-in. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any unpaid service by this due date.
- Cancellations/amendments 8 days or more prior to service – no charge & subject to availability.
- Cancellations/amendments received more than 72hrs and 7 days or less prior to service – 50% of the fare shall be charged & subject to availability.
- Cancellations/amendments received within 72 hours of service – 100% of the fare shall be charged & subject to availability.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover against cancellations from delayed or cancelled flights. In the case of a cancellation/no show due to delayed or cancelled flights, 100% cancellation charge applies.
- SkyExpress cannot guarantee that they can provide the vehicle type that you ordered; in this case a vehicle of similar type or higher capacity shall be provided (eg. if you have booked a MAX3 service, they may supply a MAX8 or higher service vehicle). Vehicles may be substituted based on availability.
- All bookings are covered by SkyExpress's general terms and conditions which can be found here.
- If you do not agree with the SkyExpress Cancellation Policy, please kindly book a different transfer service.