Public Coach (Sapporo City)
Transfer between selected Sapporo hotels and the Niseko-Hirafu Welcome Center by public coach.We provide a complementary shuttle service between the Hirafu Welcome Center direct to Ki NisekoWINTER ONLY - SERVICES NOT AVAILABLE IN SUMMER
Price of One Way Ticket Per Person
Childen (11 years and under): ¥4,000
Includes complementary shuttle service between the Hirafu Welcome Center and Ki Niseko
Infants under 3 years can travel free of charge if they travel on the lap of an adult
When completing the online booking form:
- Please include infants in the “Number of Children” if they require a seat
- if you do not require a seat for your infant, please include them in the “Number of Infants on lap”
Bus services are booked with Resort Liner.
Sapporo Hotels to Niseko: 2 December 2023 - 1 April 2024
Bus Stop/Location RL501A RL501B Hotel WBF Sapporo Chuo 7:35 - New Otani Inn Sapporo 7:45 - JR Tower Hotel Nikko Sapporo 7:55 - Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo 8:05 - Sapporo Prince Hotel 8:15 - Sapporo Excel Hotel Tokyu - 7:40 Hotel Mystays Premier Sapporo Park - 7:50 Mercure Sapporo - 8:00 Sapporo Tokyu REI Hotel - 8:10 OMO3 Sapporo Susukino by Hoshino Resorts - 8:20 ↓ ↓ ↓ ARRIVE NISEKO (Hirafu Welcome Center) 10:55 10:55
*Please go to the meeting point 10 min prior to your departure.
Niseko to Sapporo Hotels: 2 December 2023 - 1 April 2024
Bus Stop RL502 Departure Time Depart Niseko (Hirafu Welcome Center) 16:10 Sapporo: stops at listed hotel upon request (In no particular order) Hotel WBF Sapporo Chuo / Sapporo Excel Hotel Tokyu / New Otani Inn Sapporo / HOTEL MYSTAYS PREMIER Sapporo Park / JR Tower Hotel Nikko Sapporo / Mercure Sapporo / Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo / Sapporo Tokyu REI Hotel / Sapporo Prince Hotel / OMO3 Sapporo Susukino by Hoshino Resorts Arrival between 18:40-19:25
Hirafu Welcome Center is the closest bus stop to Ki Niseko (about 500m from the hotel)
- Book Now
- This is an exclusive booking service for guests of Ki Niseko.
- Bookings must be made at least 10 days prior to the date of travel. Guests are encouraged to book as early as possible, as availability is limited.
- In the event of delays or cancellations to the service due to weather, traffic or road conditions, no refunds or replacement services will be provided. Ki Niseko is under no obligation to ensure that you are able to meet your flight or onward transfer from this service.
- Payment for Concierge bookings is due 7 days prior to check-in. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any unpaid service by this due date.
- Requests for changes or cancellations must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation or changes 3 -4 days prior to the transfer date will incur a 30% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation or changes 2 days prior to the transfer date will incur a 50% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation or changes 1 day prior to the transfer date, or on the day itself, will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation includes amendments to the coach time booked, and amendments that reduce the overall value of the booking. Cancellation also includes no-shows, which will also incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover against cancellations caused by delayed, missed or cancelled flights.