Public Coach (Sapporo)
Transfer between selected Sapporo hotels and the Hirafu Welcome Center by coach
Price of One Way Ticket Per Person (includes complimentary shuttle service between Hirafu Welcome Center and Ki Niseko)
Childen (11 years and under): ¥3,500
Infants under three years old can travel free of charge if they travel on the lap of an adult.
When completing the online booking form:
- if you require a seat for your infant, please include them in the “Number of Children”
- if you do not require a seat for your infant, please include them in the “Number of Infants on lap”
Bus services are booked with Resort Liner.WINTER ONLY - SERVICES NOT AVAILABLE IN SUMMER
Sapporo to Niseko (Hirafu Welcome Center) ~ 2 December 2019 - 5 April 2020
Bus Stop Departure Time Hotel Clubby Sapporo 7:30 Hotel Monterey Sapporo 7:40 Mercure Hotel Sapporo 7:40 Holiday Inn ANA Sapporo Susukino 7:45 Hotel Mystays Premier Sapporo Park 7:45 JR Tower Hotel Nikko Sapporo 7:50 Sapporo Excel Hotel Tokyu 7:55 ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Sapporo 8:00 Hotel Mystays Sapporo Aspen 8:00 Sapporo Tokyu REI Hotel 8:05 New Otani Inn Sapporo 8:10 Century Royal Hotel 8:10 Hotel Sunroute New Sapporo 8:15 Sapporo Grand Hotel 8:20 Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo 8:20 Sapporo View Hotel Odori Park 8:25 Royton Sapporo 8:30 Sapporo Prince Hotel 8:35 ARRIVE NISEKO (Hirafu Welcome Center) 11:00
Niseko (Hirafu Welcome Center) to Sapporo Hotels
Bus Stop RL502 RL504 RL506 DEPART NISEKO (Hirafu Welcome Center) 10:00 15:00 17:00 Sapporo Prince Hotel / Sapporo View Hotel Odori Park / Hotel Sunroute New Sapporo / Sapporo Tokyu REI Hotel / Sapporo Excel Hotel Tokyu / Hotel Mystays Premier Sapporo Park / Royton Sapporo / Sapporo Grand Hotel / New Otani Inn Sapporo / ANA Crowne Plaza Hotel Sapporo / ANA Holiday Inn Sapporo Susukino / Mercure Hotel Sapporo / Keio Plaza Hotel Sapporo / Century Royal Hotel / Hotel Mystays Sapporo Aspen / JR Tower Hotel Nikko Sapporo / Hotel Monterey Sapporo / Hotel Clubby Sapporo Stops at listed hotel on request - Arrival between 12:30-13:30 Stops at listed hotel on request - Arrival between 17:30-18:30 Stops at listed hotel on request - Arrival between 19:30-20:30
- Book Now
Terms & Conditions
- This is an exclusive booking service for guests of Ki Niseko.
- Bookings must be made at least 10 days prior to the date of travel. Guests are encouraged to book as early as possible, as availability is limited.
- In the event of delays or cancellations to the service due to weather, traffic or road conditions, no refunds or replacement services will be provided. Ki Niseko is under no obligation to ensure that you are able to meet your flight or onward transfer from this service.
- Payment for Concierge bookings is due 7 days prior to check-in. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any unpaid service by this due date.
- Requests for changes or cancellations must be sent via email to email@example.com.
- Cancellation or changes 3 -4 days prior to the transfer date will incur a 30% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation or changes 2 days prior to the transfer date will incur a 50% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation or changes 1 day prior to the transfer date, or on the day itself, will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation includes amendments to the coach time booked, and amendments that reduce the overall value of the booking. Cancellation also includes no-shows, which will also incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover against cancellations caused by delayed, missed or cancelled flights.
- All bookings are covered by Niseko Ground Service's general terms and conditions which can be found here.