COMING SOON: Winter 2018-19 prices will be released in Autumn 2018. Please note that we cannot yet make bookings for 2018-19, but please submit your request and we will process it once bookings are open.
Transfer from New Chitose Airport to Niseko-Hirafu Welcome Center by public bus. Transfer service between the Welcome Center and Ki Niseko is complimentary.
One Way Ticket Per Person (includes complimentary shuttle service between Hirafu Welcome Center and Ki Niseko)
Children (11 and under): ¥3,500
Infants under three years old can travel free of charge if they travel on the lap of an adult.
When completing the online booking form:
- If you require a seat for your infant, please include them in the “Number of Children.”
- If you do not require a seat for your infant, please include them in the “Number of Infants on lap.”
Bus departure from New Chitose Airport must be at least 60 minutes after domestic flight arrival or 90 minutes after international flight arrival.
Bus arrival at New Chitose Airport must be at least 75 minutes prior to domestic flights and 120 minutes prior to international flights. Our recommended bus services are provided by Big Runs (BR).
Looking for public coach transfers between Sapporo and Niseko-Hirafu?WINTER ONLY - SERVICES NOT AVAILABLE IN SUMMER - Times below refer to the 2017-18 season. Final schedule for 2018-19 will be released in Autumn 2018.
New Chitose Airport to Niseko ~ 9 DECEMBER 2017 - 31 MARCH 2018
Depart International Terminal Depart Domestic Terminal Arrive Hirafu Welcome Center Bus Number - 9:50 12:40 BR1101 - 11:00 13:50 BR1103 12:20 12:30 15:20 BR1105 13:05 13:15 16:05 BR1107 14:05 14:15 17:05 BR1109 15:05 15:15 18:05 BR1111 16:50 17:00 19:50 BR1113 - 19:30 22:20 BR1115
Niseko to New Chitose Airport ~ 10 DECEMBER 2017 - 1 APRIL 2018
Depart Hirafu Welcome Center Arrive Domestic Terminal Arrive International Terminal Bus Number 7:20 10:30 10:40 BR1102 8:50 12:00 12:10 BR1104 10:20 13:30 13:40 BR1106 11:20 14:30 14:40 BR1108 12:50 16:00 16:10 BR1110 14:50 18:00 18:10 BR1112 16:20 19:30 19:40 BR1114
Meeting points for services booked with Big Runs (BR):
- Book Now
Terms & Conditions
- This is an exclusive booking service for guests of Ki Niseko.
- Bookings must be made at least 10 days prior to the date of travel. Guests are encouraged to book as early as possible, as availability is limited.
- Guests arriving on delayed flights will be put on the next available coach where possible. Where guests are delayed and miss the last coach, or where guests are delayed/miss the coach for reasons other than delayed flights (e.g. missed flight), 100% cancellation fee applies. Guests must consult their airline or travel insurance company for compensation. Ki Niseko is under no obligation to provide any replacement service as a result of flight delays or cancellations.
- In the event of delays or cancellations to the service due to weather, traffic or road conditions, no refunds or replacement services will be provided. Ki Niseko is under no obligation to ensure that you are able to meet your flight or onward transfer from this service.
- Payment for Concierge bookings is due 7 days prior to check-in. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any unpaid service by this due date.
- Requests for changes or cancellations must be sent via email to email@example.com.
- Cancellation or changes 3 - 4 days prior to the transfer date will incur a 30% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation or changes 2 days prior to the transfer date will incur a 50% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation or changes made 1 day prior or on the day of the transfer will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation includes amendments to the coach time booked, and amendments that reduce the overall value of the booking. Cancellation also includes no-shows, which will also incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover against cancellations caused by delayed, missed or cancelled flights.