Coach (New Chitose Airport)
Transfer from New Chitose Airport to Niseko-Hirafu Welcome Center by Bus
One Way Ticket Per Person (includes complimentary shuttle service between Hirafu Welcome Center and Ki Niseko)
Children (11 and under): ¥3,500
Infants under three years old can travel free of charge if they travel on the lap of an adult.
When completing the online booking form:
- If you require a seat for your infant, please include them in the “Number of Children.”
- If you do not require a seat for your infant, please include them in the “Number of Infants on lap.”
Bus departure from New Chitose Airport must be at least 60 minutes after domestic flight arrival or 90 minutes after international flight arrival.
Bus arrival at New Chitose Airport must be at least 75 minutes prior to domestic flights and 120 minutes prior to international flights. Bus services are booked in either Big Runs or Resort Liner services depending on your flight arrival or departure times.WINTER ONLY - SERVICES NOT AVAILABLE IN SUMMER
New Chitose Airport to Niseko ~ 1 DECEMBER 2017 - 31 MARCH 2018
Depart Domestic Terminal Depart International Terminal Arrive Hirafu Welcome Center Bus Number 9:50 - 12:40 BR 1101 11:00 - 13:50 BR 1103 12:30 12:20 15:20 BR 1105 13:15 13:05 16:05 BR 1107 14:15 14:05 17:05 BR 1109 15:15 15:05 18:05 BR 1111 17:00 16:50 19:50 BR 1113 18:00 18:10 20:40 RL 115 19:30 - 22:20 BR 1115 21:30 - 24:00 RL 119
Niseko to New Chitose Airport ~ 3 DECEMBER 2017 - 1 APRIL 2018
Depart Hirafu Welcome Center Arrive Domestic Terminal Arrive International Terminal Bus Number 7:20 10:30 10:40 BR 1102 8:50 12:00 12:10 BR 1104 10:20 13:30 13:40 BR 1106 11:20 14:30 14:40 BR 1108 12:50 16:00 16:10 BR 1110 14:50 18:00 18:10 BR 1112 16:20 19:30 19:40 BR 1114
Meeting Point at New Chitose Airport
For services booked in Big Runs (BR)
For services booked in Resort Liner (RL)
- This is an exclusive booking service for guests of Ki Niseko.
- Bookings must be made at least 10 days prior to the date of travel. Guests are encouraged to book as early as possible, as availability is limited.
- Guests arriving on delayed flights will be put on the next available bus where possible. Where guests are delayed and miss the last bus, or where guests are delayed/miss the bus for reasons other than delayed flights (e.g. missed flight), 100% cancellation fee applies. Guests must consult their airline or travel insurance company for compensation. Ki Niseko is under no obligation to provide any replacement service as a result of flight delays or cancellations.
- In the event of delays or cancellations to the service due to weather, traffic or road conditions, no refunds or replacement services will be provided. Ki Niseko is under no obligation to ensure that you are able to meet your flight or onward transfer from this service.
- Payment for Concierge bookings is due 7 days prior to check-In. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any unpaid service by this due date.
- Requests for changes or cancellations must be sent via email to email@example.com.
- Cancellation or changes 7 days or less prior to the transfer date will incur a 50% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation or changes 2 days or less prior to the transfer date will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation includes amendments to the bus time booked, and amendments that reduce the overall value of the booking. Cancellation also includes no-shows, which will also incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover against cancellations caused by delayed, missed or cancelled flights.
Please fill in the form below to send your request to our concierge service. If you are unable to see the form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your request.