This service is not available for 2021-22.Please note the following information relates to last season. The information will be updated and the service will be available to book once prices and details are released by our supplier.
As Hokkaido’s roads are well-maintained and uncrowded, renting a car is the perfect way to get to Niseko in summer and explore once you're here.
Renting a car is a great way to get around Hokkaido in summer. Let us arrange the perfect car for your holiday. Pick-up and drop-off is possible at both New Chitose Airport and Ki Niseko. Both English and Japanese navigation systems are available, so you will never make a wrong turn.
Please click here for a guide to the types of vehicle available. Please note that specific models are subject to availability.
Winter Driving and Parking
Since parking is limited around town and the roads can be quite hazardous, we do not recommend driving in Niseko during the winter, unless you are experienced at driving on icy and snow-covered roads.
Limited covered parking is available at Ki Niseko. During winter season (November - April), covered parking is charged at ¥2,000 per night, and must be reserved in advance.
Public parking is also available, with the closest being about 100 metres from Ki Niseko. Due to the large amount of snowfall, however, the pathway to and from the public parking lot may not be easily accessible.
Niseko is known as one of the snowiest place on earth. Make a note of where you parked, and be prepared to shovel a lot on snowy days!
International Driving Permit
- All drivers are required to present a passport, an international driving permit issued in a nation that was a party to the 1949 Geneva Convention of Road Traffic, and an official driving license from the same nation. Foreign driving licenses alone and other types of international permits are not accepted.
- For vehicles such as large vans or minibuses with more than 9 seats (including the driver's seat), a stamp in the category D box is required.
- Failure to produce the required documentation at the time of rental will result in cancellation without refund.
Click the buttons below for estimated prices. Please note the prices are subject to change depending on the exact dates you would like to book. To find out the exact price before you book, please submit a booking form (click "Book Now" at the top of the page) and let us know you would just like a quote.
- Book Now
- This is an exclusive booking service to Ki Niseko accommodation guests.
- Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Payment for Concierge bookings is due 7 days prior to check-in. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any unpaid service by this due date.
- Cancellation 7 days or less prior to the service start date will incur a 100% cancellation charge.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
- Changes are accepted up to one week prior to the booking date. Thereafter, the only way to amend the booking will be to cancel the booking and re-book according to the new requirements. In this case, a 100% cancellation fee will apply.