Complimentary Daily Shuttles Around Hirafu and to Kutchan
Ki Niseko provides complimentary shuttle service to essential stops around Hirafu village and Kutchan town.
Hirafu Village Shuttle
To help you get around the village, the complimentary shuttle service operates with boarding points at Ki Niseko and four key locations around Hirafu.
Winter (15 December - 02 April) - 1000 to 2300
Spring (03 April - 15 April) - 1000 to 1800
The shuttle runs continuously during operating hours and takes approximately 20 minutes to complete a loop around all boarding points.
Hirafu Loop Shuttle Boarding Points
- Ki Niseko
- Hirafu 188
- Boot Solutions (next to Rhythm Snow Sports)
.Base (Center Four Quad Lift) Shuttle (03 April - 15 April)
- Departure from Ki Niseko to .Base at 0830 and 0930.
- Pick-up from .Base to Ki Niseko at 1330 and 1600.
Kutchan Town Shuttle
The Kutchan Town Shuttle takes you to Lucky Supermarket and Kutchan Station (JR Train) before coming back to Ki Niseko.
Spring (01 April - 16 April) - 1200 to 1500
Depart Ki Niseko to Lucky Supermarket Depart Lucky Supermarket to Kutchan Station Depart Kutchan Station to Ki Niseko 12:00 12:20 12:30 14:30 14:50 15:00
- The shuttle accommodates a limited number of guests per trip.
- Please be at the designated pick-up point five minutes prior to the time for the shuttle will not be able to wait.
- Please understand that traffic and snow conditions can be heavy and other guests will be using our shuttle service at the same time. Therefore, the shuttle may be early or delayed by 5-10 minutes. With this in mind, please allow time to get to your destination or arrange alternate transportation if necessary.
If you have any other questions concerning the shuttle service, please ask any of our front desk staff.
Summer and Autumn (16 April - 14 December) - 900 to 1800 by reservation