Ski & Snowboard Rental
Pre-book with Ki Niseko and receive 10% off the regular price.
YamaSport is Ki Niseko's recommended ski and snowboard equipment rental shop offering a wide range of gear to suit all abilities
YamaSport offers premium gear for the ultimate mountain experience to suit beginner, intermediate, and advanced guests who visit the Niseko powder every year. Providing professional rental and retail services, you can be confident in booking the ideal equipment for your holiday!
Conveniently located 140 metres from YamaSport, Ki Niseko guests benefit from complimentary rental equipment delivery after their gear fitting to the Ki Niseko Ski Valet. At the end of your rental, guests may return their equipment direct to Ki Niseko Ski Valet staff, so no need to leave the hotel.
- Option to collect your rentals from YamaSport the day before your rental start date at Niseko Landmark View, from 3:00pm
- Return your rentals before 10.00am the day after the rental ends at Ki Niseko Ski Valet or YamaSport at Niseko Landmark View
- Free ski and snowboard equipment swaps between models of the same range (standard or premium)
- Child rental prices for kids 15 years and younger
Premium Ski & Snowboard Range
Premium range rentals offer an extensive choice of skis and snowboards recommended for those looking to level-up their abilities and venture out into the renowned Niseko powder. These models are often sportier in style and designed for the more experienced or adventurous athlete
Brands include: Atomic, Salomon, Nordica, Black Crows, Rossignol, Line, Faction, Ride, Rome, GNU, Lib Tech. Burton and more
Standard Ski & Snowboard Range
Standard range rentals offer models suitable for beginners and lower intermediate level skiers and snowboarders. This range provides more flexible models that are easier to control at moderate speeds. Designed to maximise fun while ensuring stability on the slopes, these models serve as quality starting points for the less experienced athlete
- Book Now
- This booking service is exclusive to Ki Niseko accommodation guests.
- Advance bookings must be made at least 48 hours in advance. For bookings within 48 hours of arrival, please go to YamaSport at Niseko Landmark View directly and pay in-store.
- Payment for Concierge bookings is due 7 days prior to check-in. We reserve the right to cancel without notice any unpaid service by this due date.
- Cancellations made up until the commencement of the booking will receive a full credit.
- Requests for changes or cancellations prior to the rental start date should be sent via email to email@example.com.
- Any booking changes after the commencement of the rental must be made directly with YamaSport in store or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Child prices are applicable for those aged 15 years and younger.
- Bookings are subject to theYamaSport Terms and Conditions.