Winter Season - Bell Attendant
Start Date: 22 November, 2023
- Acting as doorman, greeting anyone coming into the hotel and assisting with carrying skis/snowboards, luggage, etc.
- Liaising with Front Desk to ensure readiness for arrivals.
- Offering luggage assistance and delivering guest luggage to the room upon arrival.
- Retrieving luggage from the guest room for departures.
- Storing and keeping track of guest luggage and handling luggage courier service requests.
- Picking up and dropping off guests to the local Welcome Center bus terminal.
- Delivering items to rooms upon request.
- Managing car parking.
- Assisting Ski Valet and Driver positions when necessary.
- Previous hospitality experience is a plus
- Valid Driver’s Licence in Japan is a plus
- Passionate about hospitality service
- Professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- English is a must, and ability to speak a second language (esp. Japanese, Cantonese, Mandarin, or Thai) is a plus.
- ¥1,300 - ¥1,400 per hour.
- 25% overtime allowance for hours worked above prescribed working hours for the month.
- 25% late night work allowance for work between 10pm and 5am.
- 22 Nov, 2023 - 24 Mar OR 7 Apr, 2024.
- Fully paid training at the start of the season.
- Generally 5 days per week, around 40 hours per week.
- Hours will vary through the season depending on business levels with less hours at the start and end of the season and occasional overtime work during peak periods.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season pass with an option of upgrading to All Mountain at an additional cost.
- If you do not need a pass, you will be offered a bonus payment of ¥20,000.
Subsidised Accommodation and Staff Shuttle
- Subsidised staff accommodation available in Hirafu starting from ¥5,000 per month quad share, ¥15,000 twin share (or double for couples) with all utilities and WiFi included
- Free Staff shuttle available to Kutchan Town for shopping.
Free Ski & Snowboard Lessons
- Great for first-timers and beginners - free ski/snowboard group lessons with GoSnow (dependent on availability.)
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts on stays, restaurants, rentals, massages and more with HTM operated businesses.
Future opportunities in Niseko with the company
- For the best performing seasonal staff, we will want you back and can potentially sponsor a working visa for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria). Full-time career options are also available.