Winter Season - Concierge
Start Date: 1 November, 2023
- Managing the concierge inbox to ensure Guest inquiries are replied to in a timely and professional manner.
- Entering bookings onto Guest folios on our Property Management System.
- Managing bookings and liaising with service providers and suppliers.
- Making suggestions and upselling where appropriate to maximize sales and improve Guest experience.
- Performing regular checks to ensure all bookings are accurate and in order.
- Performing some Front Desk and other hotel duties as required during busy periods.
- Passionate about hospitality service.
- Previous hospitality experience is a plus.
- Professional attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- English is a must, and the ability to speak a second language is a plus.
- ¥1,450 - ¥1,550 per hour.
- 25% overtime rate for hours worked above prescribed working hours for the month.
- 25% late night work rate for work between 10pm and 5am.
- 1 November, 2023 - 3 Mar OR 7 Apr, 2024.
- Paid training at the start of the season.
- Generally 5 days per week, around 40 hours per week.
- Hours will vary through the season depending on business levels with less hours at the start and end of the season and occasional overtime work during peak periods.
- Your own Free Grand Hirafu season pass with an option of upgrading to All Mountain at an additional cost.
- If you do not need a pass, you will be offered a bonus payment of ¥30,000.
Travel Support Bonus
- ¥30,000 travel cost support bonus upon contract completion.
Subsidised Accommodation and Staff Shuttle
- Subsidised staff accommodation available in Hirafu starting from ¥5,000 per month quad share, ¥15,000 twin share (or double for couples) with all utilities, basic supplies and WiFi included.
- Free Staff shuttle available to Kutchan Town for shopping.
Free Ski & Snowboard Lessons
- Great for first-timers and beginners - free ski/snowboard group lessons with GoSnow (dependent on availability.)
Discounts on HTM's services
- Discounts on stays, restaurants, rentals, massages and more with HTM operated businesses.
Future opportunities in Niseko with the company
- For the best performing seasonal staff, we will want you back and can potentially sponsor a working visa for future seasons (provided you meet the sponsorship criteria). Full-time career options are also available.