Chef brothers make delightful cakes and authentic Italian cuisine using fine local ingredients.
Open: Year round
11:30-14:00 (Last order), 18:00-22:00 (20:00 Last order), Cake 11:00~sold out
Closed Tuesdays / Every 3rd Wednesday / 1-3 January
11:30 - 14.00( Lunch)
18.00, 19.00, 20.00 (Dinner)
Please note that in winter, L'ocanda only offers a Omakase Course for dinner (details to be confirmed).
NOTE: L'ocanda is not located within the village and will require either a car or taxi to Izumikyo.
- This is an exclusive booking service to Ki Niseko accommodation guests.
- Booking requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Booking requests made less than 72 hours in advance must be made with a credit card guarantee and a contactable cell phone.
- A booking is deemed confirmed after submission of this request and confirmation by the restaurant.
- If you decide to cancel or make changes after submission of this booking, you may be charged for cancellation if the booking has been accepted and confirmed by the restaurant.
- In the case of cancellations, changes or no show which incurs cancellation charges by the restaurant, Ki Niseko reserves the right to charge your credit card on file a 100% of the charge as applied by the restaurant.
- Cancellation charges for cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the seating time (including no-shows): ¥5,000 per person.
- Cancellation includes changes that reduce the overall value of the booking and no shows.
- If guests have not arrived more than 15 minutes after their booking time, the booking will be cancelled.
Please fill in the form below to send your request to our concierge service. If you are unable to see the form, please email email@example.com with details of your request.