World-Class Edomae Sushi, presented by Michelin Three Star recipient Master Chef Miyakawa
Telephone: 0136 59 2808
Address: The Kamui Niseko 1F, 430-25 Niseko, Niseko-cho
English Speaking: Yes
English Menu: Yes
Credit Card Accepted: Yes
Vegetarian Options: No
Dinner: 17:30; 20:00
Omakase Course (6 seasonal appetizers, 11 nigiri sushi, egg, soup, dessert) ~ ¥16,000
Mini Omakase Course (1 seasonal appetizer, 11 nigiri sushi, egg, soup, dessert) ~ ¥12,000
Nigiri Course (1 appetizer, 11 nigiri sushi, egg, soup, dessert) ~ ¥9,500
The above prices are exclusive of 10% service fee and 8% consumption tax
Children aged 6 to 12 are welcome to dine in the private room. The sushi counter is available for those aged 12 and older.
- This is an exclusive booking service to Ki Niseko accommodation guests.
- Booking requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Booking requests made less than 72 hours in advance must be made with a credit card guarantee and a contactable cell phone.
- A booking is deemed confirmed after submission of this request and confirmation by the restaurant.
- If you decide to cancel or make changes after submission of this booking, you may be charged for cancellation if the booking has been accepted and confirmed by the restaurant.
- In the case of cancellations, changes or now show which incurs cancellation charges by the restaurant, Ki Niseko reserves the right to charge your credit card on file a 100% of the charge as applied by the restaurant.
- Cancellation charge for cancellations 72 hours or less prior to the seating time (including no-shows): 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation charge for cancellations 24 hours or less prior to the seating time (including no-shows): 100% cancellation fee.
Please fill in the form below to send your request to our concierge service. If you are unable to see the form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your request.Fill out my online form.