Enjoy to the fullest one of Niseko's most popular summer activities. Hike through picturesque landscapes with a seasoned local mountain guide.
Savour summer in Niseko as you walk along hiking trails with lush wildlife surrounding you. Witness stunning seascape views from atop a mountain or take in the bounty of summer flowers in full bloom during a leisurely mountain walk. There are hiking tours for all ability levels, and the Concierge team is happy to help you select and book the best one for you.
When you travel with a guide you are guaranteed to stay safe, hike the most scenic trails, and learn more about the Niseko wilderness.
- Tours are private, for only you and your party.
- Pick-up service from Ki Niseko is included. The pick-up time is flexible, but an early start may be required depending on the hike your guide chooses for the day.
- The mountain guide will plan the hike based on the weather and trail conditions on the day.
Prices below are for private hiking tours with an English-speaking mountain guide.
Tour Name Difficulty Level Length Price per person (1 hiker) Price per person (2 or more people) Half-day Trekking Easy 4 hours ¥9,500 ¥6,500 Full Day Light Trekking Moderate 6 hours ¥16,500 ¥11,000 Full Day Trekking Challenging 6 hours ¥19,500 ¥13,000 Mount Yotei Hike Hard 8 hours ¥22,500 ¥15,500
Terms & Conditions
- All participants should bring a windbreaker, hiking shoes and socks, rain jacket, and a hat.
- Bookings must be made at least 72 hours in advance of the tour.
- Tour will be 4 hours long from the time of pick-up (3 hours of actual hiking).
- Tour will operate rain or shine in general. If hiking tour operator deems conditions unsafe or unsuitable for hiking, the tour will be either be rescheduled (if possible for the guiding company and the guest) or cancelled (and a full refund issued).
- 100% cancellation fee applies to bookings cancelled within 72 hours of tour.